Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks, i nearly forgot about this.

My mate and I were flying the Mini 2 at the weekend and every now and then the live view would stutter, it was unsafe for any close-up work and useless for smooth panning, not that i was any good at it anyway. It is not replicated in the SD card.

No updates to the app or FW for a long while (many months), I have the Note 20 Ultra and he has the S21 with app version 1.5.9 (1015-official)

This didn't happen last time we were out, has anyone noticed this or come across it before, please? its like its momentarily freezing and then it catches up.

See view, at 2 seconds...

2022-4-18
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Countless possible reasons, relative antenna positions, switching transmitting bands, Wi-Fi sources in the vicinity, apps running in the background, automatic Wi-Fi scanning of the smartphone, app software issues, and and and ...
Impossible to pinpoint that.
2022-4-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive had that with the smart controller,  usually happens a little bit after taking a shot that needs to be processed like a pano.
2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Bashy. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to fly your drone to a different location to see if the issue persists? In addition, is this footage came from the SD card of the unit (original file)? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 4-19 00:13
Ive had that with the smart controller,  usually happens a little bit after taking a shot that needs to be processed like a pano.

Yeah, I know what ya mean but, this was recording either 1080 and or 4k, what I mean is, it did it with both. I didn't take any images that day. Perhaps the card needed a format, not done that for a while I think...
2022-4-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-19 02:51
Hi there. Bashy. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to fly your drone to a different location to see if the issue persists? In addition, is this footage came from the SD card of the unit (original file)? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi, thanks, yeah I will try again but I am 100% sure its not location specific, it's drone, controller or device related, I will try some experiments, the video is the cached file fron the device to show the issue, the issue is not replicated on the SD card so that likely leaves the device and controller I think, I may try emptying the cache etc and see how that goes....
2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Bashy Posted at 4-19 03:00
Hi, thanks, yeah I will try again but I am 100% sure its not location specific, it's drone, controller of device related, I will try some experiments, the video is the cached file fron the device to show the issue, the issu is not replicate d on the SD card so that's likely leaves the device and controller I think, I may try emptying the cache etc and see how that goes....

Thank you for your response, Bashy. Please keep us posted after you did the test. Thank you and have a good one!
2022-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules