442 3 2022-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
f.ago
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71762 ft

Italy

Hi,
sometimes, without a precise and recurrent cause, the video image on the smartphone from my mini 2 becomes incomprehensible, pixellated causally or cut and repeated in thin vertical stripes.
The only way to solve it is to stop the drone and move the camera: the new images "clean up" the incomprehensible one.
It's normal? Can I do anything to avoid this problem?
Many thanks for your attention.

2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please tell me the model of your SD card? If it is convenient, please give us the original video for further confirmation. You could upload it to Google Drive/Dropbox, and send the link to us. Thank you.
2022-4-19
Use props
f.ago
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71762 ft

Italy

The problem is not in the recording or rather I have never tried to record a video when the problem arises. The problem concerns the image sent by the drone to the smartphone, it is a kind of video refresh problem. Interference perhaps?
2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

f.ago Posted at 4-19 01:59
The problem is not in the recording or rather I have never tried to record a video when the problem arises. The problem concerns the image sent by the drone to the smartphone, it is a kind of video refresh problem. Interference perhaps?

Hi, there. Thanks for your reply. According to your description, it is more like an occasional issue. May we have a screenshot to have a look?
2022-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules