Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to Sync Downloaded Files to Phone Album
3566 8 2022-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

In the Camera menu is a selection titled Sync Downloaded Files to Phone Album.  As you can see from the screenshot, I have it selected but when I take photos with the MA2 they do not automatically download to the phone.  I bought the drone when it first came out and was always able to automatically sync the downloaded files to my phone until recently.  Any help would be appreciated.  

IMG_7790 2.png
2022-4-19
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
United States

I have done a complete refresh of the hardware and delete/reinstall of the app.
2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This was a bug that came with one of the Fly App updates.  Its been reported many times on the forum.   However when it did work the Exif/location and file name data often got mangled on the download so if that matters to you then downloading from the SD card was always the best approach.
2022-4-19
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-19 18:27
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

IPhone SE...
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your response. We're you able to try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device?
2022-4-22
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-22 02:30
Thank you for your response. We're you able to try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device?

Yes...I did all the updates and still have the problem.
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Rustic17 Posted at 4-22 16:39
Yes...I did all the updates and still have the problem.

We're sorry for the trouble. Could you please try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-4-27
Use props
sulstore
New
Flight distance : 205466 ft
Brazil

I have a similar problem on my Mavic Air 2. I also have this option set to automatically sync photos and videos with the phone's album. All photos and videos sync normally, but spherical photos don't, is this a bug or a feature of the app/drone? I always need to turn on the drone to download the spherical photo manually to the cell phone.
2022-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules