505 3 2022-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SEllis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33054 ft
United Kingdom

DJI!
Can you look at being able to project the Home Point in the camera view in the DJI Fly app? It would be incredible, especially if you're a way away from it. I mean this how a point of interest is projected on the screen of the Matrice 30 controller.

Thanks.
2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SEllis. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and your valued insights with regard to this matter. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-4-19
Use props
SEllis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33054 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-19 20:41
Hello there SEllis. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and your valued insights with regard to this matter. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.

Thank you.
2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there SEllis. Thank you for the reply and you are welcome. If you have any other requests or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules