jumping picture
673 9 2022-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Hu8FYdo8Ac7Z
lvl.1
France

with my dji pocket 2 I have a problem which I think comes from the nacelle, when I make a video and I move the pocket 2 the image is not fluid, it has jerks, there are small blockages , it's as if the nacelle had notches during its movement and that in all directions, it's not at all fluid.
that's the fact that I use the pocket 2 alone without the phone, where connected to the phone, usbc or wireless connection.
Have you noticed the same problem please?
2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a video sample showing the issue for us to further isolate and provide you an accurate resolution? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-4-19
Use props
djiuser_Hu8FYdo8Ac7Z
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-19 18:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a video sample showing the issue for us to further isolate and provide you an accurate resolution? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

I can't post a video here, how can I do it please?
2022-4-20
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

djiuser_Hu8FYdo8Ac7Z Posted at 4-20 02:18
I can't post a video here, how can I do it please?

You could upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and copy the link here.

Also, depending on the framerate and shutter speed, those could cause some jerkiness into the video. There is a so-called 180 degree rule that says shutter speed should be 1 divided by the framerate times two. According to this rule, if I shot at 30FPS, the shutter should be at 1/60. There is some debate about this rule, but in general, changing framerate and shutter speed settings could help in creating smoother-looking video.
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_Hu8FYdo8Ac7Z
lvl.1
France

HGDC84 Posted at 4-20 10:33
You could upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and copy the link here.

Also, depending on the framerate and shutter speed, those could cause some jerkiness into the video. There is a so-called 180 degree rule that says shutter speed should be 1 divided by the framerate times two. According to this rule, if I shot at 30FPS, the shutter should be at 1/60. There is some debate about this rule, but in general, changing framerate and shutter speed settings could help in creating smoother-looking video.

first, thank you very much for your help, i will try
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_Hu8FYdo8Ac7Z
lvl.1
France

https://drive.google.com/file/d/104b3C4gYbebRSsLIBl4i5OT0zkjVna9X/view?usp=drivesdk
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_Hu8FYdo8Ac7Z
lvl.1
France

j'ai essayé toutes les résolutions vidéo et toutes les vitesses d'images et ça ne change rien, les saccades sont même encore plus fortes et plus présentes aux vitesses d'images les plus basses, dans toutes les résolutions vidéo.
encore merci beaucoup pour votre aide
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_Hu8FYdo8Ac7Z
lvl.1
France

I tried all the video resolutions and all the frame rates and it does not change anything, the jerks are even stronger and more present at the lowest frame rates, in all the video resolutions.
again thank you very much for your help
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_Hu8FYdo8Ac7Z
lvl.1
France

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10twWCjUq0OJthgnmVxl5O77uTDJ7YYUJ/view?usp=drivesdk
2022-4-21
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

djiuser_Hu8FYdo8Ac7Z Posted at 4-20 15:26
I tried all the video resolutions and all the frame rates and it does not change anything, the jerks are even stronger and more present at the lowest frame rates, in all the video resolutions.
again thank you very much for your help

Sorry to hear that didn't help. Hopefully somebody at DJI could give better advice.
2022-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules