What does two quick flashing green led mean during flight?
1598 7 2014-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

When flying..sometimes, not all the time, I get two flashing LED lights instead of just the one green flashing LED indicating good GPS.
My manuel states "Stick(s) not at Center"...but yet they are, at least when its stationary.  This is during flight...I dont get it?

2014-11-30
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

First thing to try would be to fire up the assistant software and run through a calibration to make sure the sticks actually are centered (might find out there is an update as well)
2014-12-1
Use props
DJI-Jolie
lvl.2

China

Hi Jamesnns,

I would agree with gil that you need to first connect your drone with the assistant software to calibrate the remote controller. Pls refer to user manual for the usage of assistant software. As I am not sure which drone you fly, I cannot give you the link to any user manual. But you can search DJI website for that.

Further questions, feel free to let us know.
2014-12-3
Use props
DJI-Rodimus Pri
lvl.2

China

Hello James ,

Pls enter into ww.dji.com .
In the product part (your type), click the download content for download the assistant software and driver.
And calibrate the RC stick .
Any more questions ,pls let us know.

Una
2014-12-3
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

DJI-Rodimus Pri Posted at 2014-12-3 20:39
Hello James ,

Pls enter into ww.dji.com .

Crud  .  
I already did the update for the Tx.  To do this again means I have to take apart the Tx...which I didnt like doing at all.  Getting the antenna back in correctly was hard to do. The USB port is inside the Tx.
2014-12-3
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

OK..I did the task.
I still have two flashing green LEDs...but its only when Im moving the sticks during flight...
It flys perfectly, Im going to assume this is normal.
2014-12-3
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

And....Im kinda liking it whether its normal or not.  Im blind in one eye and not so good in the other, so when its up there pretty high up, and I see the green LED flashing quickly twice, I KNOW its responding to my stick movements.
So there's that.
2014-12-4
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I have vision in both eyes and I think you must have better vision than me - lol. When mine is 300ft high I cant see any lights on it, much less which way its pointing.  Thank god for the video feed -lol.
2014-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules