Problem with Mavic 2 controller
1411 9 2022-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcelo Santos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1338294 ft
Brazil

Good evening, I need some technical assistance to understand what is happening with the controller of my Mavic 2 Pro. The Exposure Dial button on the right, used for exposure control, started to behave strangely. It changes the exposure, but in some moments, as I rotate it, changing the exposure, the drone also moves, as if I were using the joysticks, as shown in the attached image.  This problem doesn't always happen.
2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to perform the remote controller calibration to see if there are some issues with your controller? You may also re-link the aircraft to the remote controller to see if that helps the issue. If the issue persists, kindly please send us a screen recording or a video showing the issue for us to further check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No image attached?
2022-4-19
Use props
Marcelo Santos
lvl.1
Brazil

How to recalibrate the control? Do you have any tutorials?
2022-4-20
Use props
Marcelo Santos
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-19 18:38
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to perform the remote controller calibration to see if there are some issues with your controller? You may also re-link the aircraft to the remote controller to see if that helps the issue. If the issue persists, kindly please send us a screen recording or a video showing the issue for us to further check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-4-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you try googling calibrate DJI mavic 2 pro controller?
2022-4-20
Use props
FloridaNext
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62320 ft
Germany

There was a post exactly about the problem which you described somewhere in this forum. It turned out that the internal RC circuit board was loose and when this guy used the dial button it moved the whole board including the control stick unit. I think it's worth to check.
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Marcelo Santos Posted at 4-20 07:53

Thank you for your response. We don't have available tutorial for the RC calibration of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro however, I have here the RC calibration of the DJI Mavic Pro and this is more likely the same for the Mavic 2 Pro. You may refer to the tutorial link below. Hope this helps. Thank you

2022-4-22
Use props
fanse014fdb8
New
South Korea

I'm experiencing the same issue with my Mavic2 zoom.  Can this problem be solved with RCU calibration?  Every time I turn the dial during adjustment, the aircraft rotates.
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fanse014fdb8 Posted at 10-9 05:47
I'm experiencing the same issue with my Mavic2 zoom.  Can this problem be solved with RCU calibration?  Every time I turn the dial during adjustment, the aircraft rotates.

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Yes, can you please try to calibrate the remote controller? Thank you.
2023-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules