1373 1 2022-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mannie3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3609 ft

United Kingdom

Hi

Is there a compatability issue with Samsung Galaxy A20e smartphone and the DJi fly app? About once or twice a minute the screen goes blank and then comes on again about 5 seconds later? I've turned off all screensavers, screen locks, power saving options on the phone.

If this an issue I cannot get past, what is the cheapest screen/phone I can get that will work with the app 100%.

THANKS
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mannie3. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A20e ) that you want to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the DJI Fly application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A20e will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized for the DJI Fly application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules