• >>>
United Kingdom

2022-4-20
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Good review!  Personally I'll use mine when I think I will need it, but only then.  I'm finding that a 3rd party cage with accessory attachment points can be very handy, and that's not a feature of the DJI Oven Glove.  Also, as you say in the review, is it really a good idea to run the camera at higher temperatures, which might shorten its lifespan?  Lastly - I don't get overheating in the first place with my real-world use of the camera.  But if I feel suddenly moved to shoot for ten minutes in 4K120, I'll fit the Oven Glove.  Now, where did I put it....?
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there IftiBashir, Good day and thank you for posting this interesting review video that you have filmed and created. Great work and thank you for your support.
2022-4-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-4-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2022-4-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very interesting review.  Thanks for sharing.
2022-4-21
Use props
WICreekPaddler
lvl.4
United States

Thank you for sharing.
2022-4-21
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the review
2022-4-21
Use props
IftiBashir
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Guys what everyone needs to remember is the case WILL NOT STOP YOUR CAMERA FROM HEATING UP.

There is no magic fix to the heat generated by the camera and the case will not be able to suddenly keep the camera from getting too hot.
The case has a magnet. Once installed the camera senses the magnet and hence knows the case is installed.

THIS ALLOWS THE CAMERA TO RUN HOTTER FOR LONGER. Thats literally all it does.

The camera will not run hot for long without the case since it gets too hot to handle and is therefore programmed to shut down.
With the case installed, the camera can run hotter for longer since there is lower risk of it burning you due to the case in between.
It does NOTHING more.

This case is NOT The answer to your heat issues! The heat issue is down to the physical size of the camera and the powerful chips inside. It's inevitable - laws of physics. The case simply allows teh ability to run the camera for longer even at its high temperature, without the risk of burning you!
2022-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules