AE Lock Mini SE
1431 3 2022-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Papragu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 219465 ft
Germany

Anybody knows how to lock the exposure via the App? There used to be a button to tap on but that was removed. Then it was possible by tapping and holding on the screen but that was removed aswell. Mini 2 has the function button it can be set to, but what are the Mini SE users supposed to do?

2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using with the DJI Fly app? In addition, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to on your mobile device to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-20
Use props
Papragu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 219465 ft
Germany

Hi my Phone is the Huawei P10 with Android 9. I already tried reinstalling the App, that didn't change anything. Tapping and holding on the screen only brings up gimbal control. Just fyi i am talking about video mode.
2022-4-21
Use props
djiuser_Yz8KjR9CYkC6
New

United Kingdom

I'd also like to find out this. No ae lock button, it works by tapping and holding screen on photo mode,  but not on video. Earlier version 1.1.6 (I think) has that option, but it only supports dji mini  not dji mini se. Imo its crucial feature for video recording and it's a shame it has been removed. Can we expect it back anytime soon?
2022-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules