2034 4 2022-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mannie3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3609 ft

United Kingdom

Hi

Do I need a SIM card in my mobile phone for it to work with the DJi app and mini 2 ?

or will wi-fi access be enough, so I can get software updates when at home.

GPS and other stuff already in the controller and mini 2 ?

THANKS
2022-4-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You don't need a SIM card in your mobile device.  You can do all your updates at home via wifi.  
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As DowntownRDB said on post #2, there is no need to have a sim card or a data connection when flying the drone and we strongly recommend placing your mobile device in airplane mode to avoid signal interruptions. Make sure to perform all possible updates on your home wifi before flying to avoid issues. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-4-20
Use props
Mannie3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3609 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-20 17:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As DowntownRDB said on post #2, there is no need to have a sim card or a data connection when flying the drone and we strongly recommend placing your mobile device in airplane mode to avoid signal interruptions. Make sure to perform all possible updates on your home wifi before flying to avoid issues. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.

airplane mode. great advice. thanks
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mannie3 Posted at 4-20 23:58
airplane mode. great advice. thanks

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules