Flight planning changing the height
992 2 2022-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xsadaex
lvl.1

Spain

Hi! I'm trying to search for an app that will be able to modify the flight height without landing. For example, I want to do longitudinal strips with 100 meters of height and cross strips with 50 meters of height. Is it possible in any app? I already tried with Pix4D Capture and Drone Deploy without success.
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there xsadaex. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party application that you want to use. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who are using the said application can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using the DJI Go 4 application when flying your DJI Inspire 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2022-4-21
Use props
xsadaex
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-21 19:08
Hello there xsadaex. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party application that you want to use. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who are using the said application can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using the DJI Go 4 application when flying your DJI Inspire 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

HI Stephen! Thanks for your answer.

Could you tell me if it is possible to create a photogrammetric flight plan using DJI Go 4? If so, could you tell me if two different flight heights can be set?

Thanks in advance!
2022-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules