Mini SE reliability
1573 4 2022-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ghTzr03QDMII
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1025948 ft
United Kingdom

I got a Mini SE at the begining of April , which had to be returned to store with a drift and IMU issue. This was replaced by the store and all was well for a couple of hours flying before one of the motor bearings failed (lucky I spotted problem before flying).

I have returned this one and received a refund as they had no more in stock.  The dilema I have now is that the Mini SE seems to be a great little drone, and I was getting some good results with it, and enjoying it.  I would still like to get another but am concerned I may have further issues.

So the question I want to put out there is have I just been very unlucky with these two drones or is there a quality /reliability issue?

I must add that the support from DJI and the store has been very good, in approving these returns without too much delay.

2022-4-21
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

If your pocket can stretch enough, buy the Mini 2. You won't be disappointed.
2022-4-21
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

From personal experience over 5 years and four different DJI Drones ( Including the Mini1 but not the SE)  I've had almost no issues to worry about.  I think you must have been unlucky. As yogi053 has said, you likely would not be disappointed with the Mini2.  That will be MY next purchase.
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We're glad that you now have your DJI Mini SE and you are now flying without any issues. Rest assured that we will continue to provide the best customer service and after-sales for our consumers. Thank you for your valued support and have a wonderful day ahead!
2022-4-21
Use props
djiuser_ghTzr03QDMII
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1025948 ft
United Kingdom

yogi053 Posted at 4-21 09:45
If your pocket can stretch enough, buy the Mini 2. You won't be disappointed.
Thanks for responses, was thinking Mini 2 .
2022-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules