Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iczeman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8336266 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Hi,
Today I've tested Samsung S22 Ultra Exynos (EU) version with DJI Mini 2 and Mavic 3 both with NC-1 remote with following results:

DJI Mini 2 - Live view freezing on the phone during 4K resolution video recording, live view picture recovered directly after stop recording. In other resolutions like 2,7K and 1080p no issue at all.

DJI Mavic 3 - Live view freezing during automated POI, tracking objects etc. and picture unfreeze after 20-40 seconds

Also tested with Lenovo Android 10 tablet and no one of above issues present and all was working, therefore it's clear incompatibility with Samsung S22 Ultra Exynos chipset.

Please fix it asap as this is one of the flagship phones on the market.

All used devices were with latest available and updated software's & firmwares.

Thank you.

2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-21
Use props
Iczeman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8336266 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-21 15:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

That I have already tried before flights and same issues and outcome.
Previously I didn't have such a issues with S21 ultra Exynos, therefore it must be issue with new S22 Ultra Exynos chipset.
Please report & check with your engineering team.
2022-4-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I first bought the S22 Ultra (Snapdragon) I had that same issue.  I fixed it by taking it out of Pro mode in the camera settings.  Haven't had any repeat issues since.  Might be different results on Exynos.  
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Iczeman Posted at 4-21 20:20
That I have already tried before flights and same issues and outcome.
Previously I didn't have such a issues with S21 ultra Exynos, therefore it must be issue with new S22 Ultra Exynos chipset.
Please report & check with your engineering team.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have and update. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-4-26
Use props
MafiaHitman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1579672 ft
Germany

M
2022-4-30
Use props
MafiaHitman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1579672 ft
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-26 03:59
Thank you for keeping us posted. We will forward this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have and update. Thank you for your continued support.
Another s22Ultra exynos user here.....can confirm I am having the same issues with video freeze on activating any active track options on my mavic 3

The video feed freezes, but the green boxes for active track still work and still move around on the screen and the drone still moves and tracks me but the video is completely frozen
2022-4-30
Use props
Sekcy
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi. Same problem, Samsung S22+ (EU)
You can enter active track and select object, but then screen freezes, and/or turns to black. The drone track, record and fly, but you can't see whats going on. After you exit active track, it takes a while before it starts live streaming again.
Have not tried yet to see if it has anything to do with Pro mode.
2022-5-15
Use props
Alex-the-Pilot
lvl.1

Austria

Same here. S22 Standard with Exynos (EU) starts the GO 4 app, but as soon as I press "Go Fly", the app crashes. Please fix! Last year the S21 made similar problems. Can you please focus on Samsung S devices now an in the future?
2022-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules