Need help finding ACCOUNT NUMBER
3323 16 2022-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

I was filling out the spaces for "Custom Unlock," and it asked for a REQUIRED "Account number," can anyone there tell me where I would find that
number?  I have only seen order numbers and posts numbers???
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bob-Mini-2. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please contact our DJI FlySafe department by sending an email to flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-4-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you requesting the unlock here - https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock/unlock-request/ Ive never been asked for an account number. you just select the pilot and drone and area.
2022-4-22
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-22 00:25
Are you requesting the unlock here - https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock/unlock-request/ Ive never been asked for an account number. you just select the pilot and drone and area.

Yes, that's the area, the first page I saw had  "Enter DJI account," that is why I thought they wanted a number, but after I started typing in my email address it changed to say only "Email."  So . . .
I went ahead and filled everything out and awaiting their answer.
     Thank you very much and Hallmark007 as well, for giving a helping hand.  
REALLY appreciated.
2022-4-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-22 08:23
Yes, that's the area, the first page I saw had  "Enter DJI account," that is why I thought they wanted a number, but after I started typing in my email address it changed to say only "Email."  So . . .

2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-22 08:23
Yes, that's the area, the first page I saw had  "Enter DJI account," that is why I thought they wanted a number, but after I started typing in my email address it changed to say only "Email."  So . . .

Hi, there. Though we have replied to your PM. If the issue persists, can we have a screenshot of the page you said?
2022-4-22
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-22 20:21
Hi, there. Though we have replied to your PM. If the issue persists, can we have a screenshot of the page you said?

We found that when filling out the forms, the form says DJII Account, but when you start to type your email address it changes to "Email" and takes that information.  I have got a Custom
Unlock now.  Thank you for helping.
2022-4-23
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DJI Wanda, I bought a battery yesterday, from my brother's computer, and when I did, DJI System opened
a new account with one of his email addresses.  Is there any way to delete that account and place the sale in my account?
2022-4-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-23 10:31
DJI Wanda, I bought a battery yesterday, from my brother's computer, and when I did, DJI System opened
a new account with one of his email addresses.  Is there any way to delete that account and place the sale in my account?

Hi, there. May I confirm that you have bought a battery by using your brother's account? And this order is under your brother's accounter and you want to transfer this order to your account?
2022-4-23
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-23 22:19
Hi, there. May I confirm that you have bought a battery by using your brother's account? And this order is under your brother's accounter and you want to transfer this order to your account?

Not quite Gamora, but close.  I made the purchase FROM my brother's COMPUTER using
my own account, but the system started a new account with another email address.
I was asking that the purchase be listed in my normal address, and that the NEW account,
which is at the new address - be deleted.  Thank you Gamora
2022-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-24 08:33
Not quite Gamora, but close.  I made the purchase FROM my brother's COMPUTER using
my own account, but the system started a new account with another email address.
I was asking that the purchase be listed in my normal address, and that the NEW account,

Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that purchase history cannot be transferred. But please don't worry, this will not affect you in terms of usage.
2022-4-24
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-24 23:28
Hi, there. I'm sorry to inform you that purchase history cannot be transferred. But please don't worry, this will not affect you in terms of usage.

Okay Gamora the NEW account will be deleted, but the purchase will NOT be put in my
usual email address.  Is that correct?  Thank you
2022-4-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-25 07:53
Okay Gamora the NEW account will be deleted, but the purchase will NOT be put in my
usual email address.  Is that correct?  Thank you

Hi, there. Thanks for your reply. Please kindly know that the order will not be transferred to your usual email address. Thank you.
2022-4-25
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-25 23:59
Hi, there. Thanks for your reply. Please kindly know that the order will not be transferred to your usual email address. Thank you.

Also, my brother decided to use that account, so - nothing needs to be done.  Thank you for your help.
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-26 11:10
Also, my brother decided to use that account, so - nothing needs to be done.  Thank you for your help.

Thanks for the update. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-4-26
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy, Thank you. . .
2022-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft