Switching language
7035 7 2022-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jqbj2N9TmP5F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 199967 ft
United States

I’m brand new here.  I just purchased the FPV drone and haven’t had a chance to correct the language on the goggles. How do you change it back to English from I think it’s Chinese?
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. You may need to press the joystick control button on your DJI FPV Goggles then count 4 from the top to access the General Settings. From there, go to the very bottom (About) then count 12 from the top to access the language option and from there you can choose the language you prefer. You may also want to check the images below for your reference. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-4-21
Use props
djiuser_jqbj2N9TmP5F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 199967 ft
United States

Thank you very much, I recognized the page layout and went straight to it and now have it on the language I can understand.  I appreciate your help in helping a newbie.  This is my 3rd drone.  I own an Air2S  and Mini2.
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_jqbj2N9TmP5F Posted at 4-22 02:07
Thank you very much, I recognized the page layout and went straight to it and now have it on the language I can understand.  I appreciate your help in helping a newbie.  This is my 3rd drone.  I own an Air2S  and Mini2.

You're welcome. We are pleased to hear that your issue has been resolved. Hope you have a good time on flying.
2022-4-22
Use props
Chadder
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-4-21 18:55
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. You may need to press the joystick control button on your DJI FPV Goggles then count 4 from the top to access the General Settings. From there, go to the very bottom (About) then count 12 from the top to access the language option and from there you can choose the language you prefer. You may also want to check the images below for your reference. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

[view_image]

Its a joke that they start it default in chinese.  There should be a default set up portion where you select the language you want.  Thanks for the help
2023-4-10
Use props
World Wise
New

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-4-21 18:55
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. You may need to press the joystick control button on your DJI FPV Goggles then count 4 from the top to access the General Settings. From there, go to the very bottom (About) then count 12 from the top to access the language option and from there you can choose the language you prefer. You may also want to check the images below for your reference. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

[view_image]

thank you so much
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Chadder Posted at 4-10 08:36
Its a joke that they start it default in chinese.  There should be a default set up portion where you select the language you want.  Thanks for the help

We appreciate your response. We will surely record this response of yours and forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are most welcome. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules