Troubleshooting Question.
526 5 2022-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gasaneris
lvl.1

Singapore

Today I used my drone to film my workout session outside. I left it in the air hovering over us while we worked out. After about fifteen minutes, it landed. I figured it died. We were on flat land so I just left it there until our session was done, but looking back at the footage, I realized it continued to record after it landed on the ground. HOWEVER, the footage that it recorded while landing and on the ground is skippy. It looks like someone has fast forwarded every five seconds like on a VCR. The film shows me walking at a normal pace, then it'll skip forward and suddenly I'm ten steps further. I'm a complete noob, I don't know jack about drones. I just took it out to film but I'm concerned that something is wrong because one: why did it land: I had the remote near me and nothing went off. and two: why is it skipping? I can't find anything on google that explains anything like this. I have a DJI MAVIC Air 2. I purchased it 4 months ago but have only used it 3 times.

2022-4-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check the SD card you are using is on the approved list,  some cards cannot keep up with the recoding speeds.
2022-4-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there gasaneris. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know what is the model of the microSD card that you are using please and kindly please try using a different supported microSD card on your DJI Mavic Air 2 for us to be able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the list of supported microSD card for the DJI Mavic Air 2 below. Thank you.

2022-4-23
Use props
gasaneris
lvl.1

India

Today I used my drone to film my workout session outside. I left it in the air hovering over us while we worked out. After about fifteen minutes, it landed. I figured it died. We were on flat land so I just left it there until our session was done, but looking back at the footage, I realized it continued to record after it landed on the ground. HOWEVER, the footage that it recorded while landing and on the ground is skippy. It looks like someone has fast forwarded every five seconds like on a VCR. The film shows me walking at a normal pace, then it'll skip forward and suddenly I'm ten steps further. I'm a complete noob, I don't know jack about drones. I just took it out to film  but I'm concerned that something is wrong because one: why did it land: I had the remote near me and nothing went off. and two: why is it skipping? I can't find anything on google that explains anything like this. I have a DJI MAVIC Air 2. I purc https://routerlogin.uno/ https://192168ll.link/ https://19216801.onl/ hased it 4 months ago but have only used it 3 times.
2022-5-4
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Again, one of those spammers that repeats their earlier messages but then sprinkles some spam URLs in it. Please take them out.
2022-5-4
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Hope you are having a nice weekend DA.  
2022-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules