1954 6 2022-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18907179 ft
United States

Hi

I am a new flyer  I bought a DJI mini2  and it seems the biggest issue I am having is seeing the screen on my pixal device when the sun bright

I am curious to how you guys that have been doing this sport awhile have resolve this issue?

I seen those hood/covers you can attach to your contorller to shade your mobil device but they seem very bulky to me and I not to sure about polerized screen covers which i have never had much luck with in the past.

Do any of you pro flyers have a good solution for sun glare on your device screens?

Thank you for reading my post.

2022-4-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ms Ivy. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I hope that out fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best recommendation with regard to this matter. In addition the remote control hood protects the screen content of the mobile phone from sunlight in strong light conditions and provides a clear picture. Thank you.
2022-4-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use one of these and it folds flat for transport.   May brands to choose from and if you goto ebay they are quite cheap.

2022-4-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Folding hood is a great way to go.  Many to choose from and most are very light in weight.  You can also try to find shade under a canopy or tree, etc.  
2022-4-24
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18907179 ft
United States

Sorry for the delay in responding back

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful suggestion's
I have decided I would try the hood idea and found & bought one of those folding hood on ebay for $10 ,    it had pretty good reviews and  $10 is cheep if it works i am not really sure if anything works in strong sun  2pm in the afternoon sun,   that seems to be the perfect angle to reflect off the device screen.  
2022-4-25
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 00:07
I use one of these and it folds flat for transport.   May brands to choose from and if you goto ebay they are quite cheap.

[view_image]

Could you provide a link to this model hood? It looks better than the one I've been using.

Thx,

TCS
2022-5-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Chaosrider Posted at 5-8 07:33
Could you provide a link to this model hood? It looks better than the one I've been using.

Thx,

Heres you go -

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32835284541.html
2022-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules