Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
batteries after long storage
441 6 2022-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daylin101
lvl.1

United States

I stored my drone for 2 years, I had heart failure and was busy staying alive.  Recently I pulled it out of storage and only one of the three batteries will charge.  Also my controller is making a loud beeping noise even after I calibrate it. Any suggestions?
2022-4-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. Could you tell me the model of the drone?
If your batteries can not be used, please send them back to our service center for further diagnosis.
Besides, there will be some of the occasions an RC will make a sound: 1. Low battery; 2. RC sticks are not in the central position; 3. Firmware upgrade failed; 4. Leave the RC in idle itself after powering on.
2022-4-23
Use props
Daylin101
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-23 22:13
Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. Could you tell me the model of the drone?
If your batteries can not be used, please send them back to our service center for further diagnosis.
Besides, there will be some of the occasions an RC will make a sound: 1. Low battery; 2. RC sticks are not in the central position; 3. Firmware upgrade failed; 4. Leave the RC in idle itself after powering on.

Thank you for your reply, Its a Mavic Air.  Im looking at the sticks and one is not aligned with the other. The person who put it away for me was unaware that the sticks needed to be removed to avoid calibration issues. To be quite honest i didnt know tht either, but i removed the sticks between flights to pack it away more efficiently. Perhaps that is the reason for the constant beeping.  I already updated the firmware and installed the geofencing update as well.  The drone itself seems to be in perfect working order. I only got to fly it a few times before it was put away unfortunately. Thank you again for taking the time to assist me, I am eager to fly this drone

Daylin Griffin
2022-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Daylin101 Posted at 4-24 06:49
Thank you for your reply, Its a Mavic Air.  Im looking at the sticks and one is not aligned with the other. The person who put it away for me was unaware that the sticks needed to be removed to avoid calibration issues. To be quite honest i didnt know tht either, but i removed the sticks between flights to pack it away more efficiently. Perhaps that is the reason for the constant beeping.  I already updated the firmware and installed the geofencing update as well.  The drone itself seems to be in perfect working order. I only got to fly it a few times before it was put away unfortunately. Thank you again for taking the time to assist me, I am eager to fly this drone

Hi, there. May I confirm if the RC still makes a sound after the troubleshooting? Thanks.
2022-4-25
Use props
Daylin101
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-23 22:13
Besides, there will be some of the occasions an RC will make a sound: 1. Low battery; 2. RC sticks are not in the central position; 3. Firmware upgrade failed; 4. Leave the RC in idle itself after powering on.

Thank you again for the help. The controller says magnetic calibration issue on my phone, the batteries still will not charge.  You mentioned saending them back, who would I be sending them to and is there any possibility of reconditioning or replacing them?  It is a Mavic air purchased 2.5 years ago.
2022-4-28
Use props
Daylin101
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-25 01:27
Hi, there. May I confirm if the RC still makes a sound after the troubleshooting? Thanks.

Sorry, i forgot to answer your question regarding the beeping, it is still loud and present, even after i tried to calibrate it several times.
2022-4-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Daylin101 Posted at 4-28 16:06
Sorry, i forgot to answer your question regarding the beeping, it is still loud and present, even after i tried to calibrate it several times.

Hi, there. If the problem persists, please send the drone, remote controller and batteries back to our service center. You could fill out the online repair request on our official web to start a case. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

You could also contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
2022-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules