Firmware update Osmo Pocket
16713 26 2022-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jappie92
lvl.1

Netherlands

My sd card of the osmo pocket is lost. The latest firmware on my Osmo is now the first version. Is it possible to receive firmware version V01.10.00.30 or more recent and is it possible to install it through the sd card? I do not receive any notifcations regarding any updates on the DJI app after connection.

Thanks in advance!
2022-4-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which version of the DJI Mimo App are you using?  Latest version is 1.7.14 on Android and 1.7.15 on iOS.  

Put in a new SD Card to replace the lost one and make sure you have the latest Mimo App version and you should have no problem updating to the latest firmware.

Hope this helps.  If not, here is a video that might help.

2022-4-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mobile device you are using? You may try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and after you install it again, connect your mobile device to the unit and connect to the internet then check if there is an update notice. You may also refer to the troubleshooting steps of DowntownRDB on post#2 for further reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-24
Use props
djiuser_Pu3eEnvsPx2q
New

South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-24 23:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mobile device you are using? You may try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and after you install it again, connect your mobile device to the unit and connect to the internet then check if there is an update notice. You may also refer to the troubleshooting steps of DowntownRDB on post#2 for further reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I am having a similar problem. I do not receive the notification to do the firmware update, even if I leave the Mimo app open for an hour. All it does is kill the battery on the Osmo Pocket. Full details below:

I bought a new DJI Osmo Pocket 1 yesterday.

I downloaded the latest Android version (1.17.16) of the Mimo app for my Google Pixel 4, and even tried previous versions (1.6.4/1.3.4). Strangely, I do get a notification to update the Mimo app when I use an older version.

Uninstalled and reinstalled latest Mimo app multiple of times, always granting all permissions.

The Osmo Pocket communicates with the Mimo app just fine for camera functionality and to transfer photos and videos.

I tried charging both the Osmo Pocket and Google Pixel 4 to 100%.

I even tried switching between mobile data and WiFi.

I reset the Osmo Pocket from the device settings.

I reformatted the SD card from the Osmo Pocket, and the Mimo app, multiple of times. Videos and photos taken from the Osmo Pocket save fine to the SD card.

The SD card is 32gb in size with more than 30gb free.

The software version on Osmo Pocket is currently v01.10.00.30.

This is very disappointing and frustrating! Why is there no "check for updates" button in the app?

Is there no other method to update to the Osmo Pocket? Can I not download the latest firmware to the SD card via another device?
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Pu3eEnvsPx2q Posted at 6-2 00:31
I am having a similar problem. I do not receive the notification to do the firmware update, even if I leave the Mimo app open for an hour. All it does is kill the battery on the Osmo Pocket. Full details below:

I bought a new DJI Osmo Pocket 1 yesterday.

Hi, there. Please kindly know that the firmware version V01.10.00.30 you installed in your Osmo Pocket is the latest one. You can update the firmware by putting the V01.10.00.30 firmware in the SD card directory, insert the SD card into the Osmo Pocket, and it will be automatically upgraded after booting. After the upgrade is successful, please delete the firmware in the SD card.
2022-6-2
Use props
djiuser_Pu3eEnvsPx2q
New

South Africa

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-2 03:33
Hi, there. Please kindly know that the firmware version V01.10.00.30 you installed in your Osmo Pocket is the latest one. You can update the firmware by putting the V01.10.00.30 firmware in the SD card directory, insert the SD card into the Osmo Pocket, and it will be automatically upgraded after booting. After the upgrade is successful, please delete the firmware in the SD card.

Oh, wow, thanks. So my Osmo Pocket came with the latest firmware out of the box. I do feel silly now. But I still think a check for updates button in the Mimo app is needed.
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_Pu3eEnvsPx2q Posted at 6-2 06:37
Oh, wow, thanks. So my Osmo Pocket came with the latest firmware out of the box. I do feel silly now. But I still think a check for updates button in the Mimo app is needed.

Thanks for your feedback. Please kindly note after connecting to the APP, you are advised to check the firmware information in the settings. Besides, we have also forwarded your feedback to our team. Thank you.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_8njnK4lqwnyC
New

United States

i ran into something similar
2022-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_8njnK4lqwnyC Posted at 6-3 16:32
i ran into something similar

Hi there, may I know the exact issue you encountered for further assistance? As I noticed your comment in another post, you had got the issue fixed, right? Please let me know the details if you still experience any issues, thank you.
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_sgZBFsWq5fjg
New
Flight distance : 168123 ft
Ecuador

Tengo el mimso problema y no se que hacer mi osmo pocket esta en la version 01.03.00.10 y no tengo algunas funciones
ayuda por favor
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_sgZBFsWq5fjg Posted at 3-21 21:45
Tengo el mimso problema y no se que hacer mi osmo pocket esta en la version 01.03.00.10 y no tengo algunas funciones
ayuda por favor

Hi, there. Thanks for your inquiry.
For your problem, you can update the firmware by putting the V01.10.00.30 firmware (the latest firmware) in the SD card directory, inserting the SD card into the Osmo Pocket, and it will be automatically upgraded after booting. After the upgrade is successful, please delete the firmware in the SD card. Here is the firmware package: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/wrHepmGExW4toY5
Hope this helps and please keep us updated if you still meet any problems.
Thanks in advance.

2023-3-22
Use props
dobras55
New

Australia

I have the same problem, OSMO Pocket 2 with Galaxy S20, everything is the newest version, but can`t update the pocket, the above link isn`t working @DJI Natalia can you provide a new link?

My current fw 01.03.00.10

Ph Samsung S20 5G android 13, One UI 5.1

Thank you in advance,
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dobras55 Posted at 5-7 20:19
I have the same problem, OSMO Pocket 2 with Galaxy S20, everything is the newest version, but can`t update the pocket, the above link isn`t working @DJI Natalia can you provide a new link?

My current fw 01.03.00.10

Hi there, please note that the latest firmware of DJI Pocket 2 is V01.03.00.10. You can refer to this link. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... e_Notes_en_0128.pdf May I ask which firmware you want to update for the Pocket?
2023-5-8
Use props
dobras55
New

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-8 01:14
Hi there, please note that the latest firmware of DJI Pocket 2 is V01.03.00.10. You can refer to this link. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Pocket_2/20210128RN/DJI%20POCKET%202_Release_Notes_en_0128.pdf May I ask which firmware you want to update for the Pocket?

Thank you! I was confused about which product has which firmware version. May I suggest putting that info on the website? I think that makes sense.

Thanks for the help
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dobras55 Posted at 5-11 17:38
Thank you! I was confused about which product has which firmware version. May I suggest putting that info on the website? I think that makes sense.

Thanks for the help

You're welcome. You can find this link on the Pocket 2 Download page. https://www.dji.com/pocket-2/downloads
2023-5-14
Use props
djiuser_Bbiq186Ua9dF
New

Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-22 00:55
Hi, there. Thanks for your inquiry.
For your problem, you can update the firmware by putting the V01.10.00.30 firmware (the latest firmware) in the SD card directory, inserting the SD card into the Osmo Pocket, and it will be automatically upgraded after booting. After the upgrade is successful, please delete the firmware in the SD card. Here is the firmware package: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/wrHepmGExW4toY5
Hope this helps and please keep us updated if you still meet any problems.

Could you send the link on lates firmware for dji pocket 1?
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_Bbiq186Ua9dF Posted at 11-8 00:14
Could you send the link on lates firmware for dji pocket 1?

Hi there, I will send you via PM. Please check, thanks.
2023-11-9
Use props
Delta Tango
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3655085 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Would it be too much trouble to post the link to the firmware for the Osmo Pocket 1 here? It is impossible to find on the DJI site.
2023-11-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Delta Tango Posted at 11-26 07:39
Would it be too much trouble to post the link to the firmware for the Osmo Pocket 1 here? It is impossible to find on the DJI site.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The firmware can be updated via the DJI Mimo app directly, you can refer to the tutorial below.
May I know if you encountered any issues when updating the firmware? Please let me know the details and I will try to help.
2023-11-26
Use props
Sakovip
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 11-9 02:10
Hi there, I will send you via PM. Please check, thanks.

Hi Thor could you please send me a link of the firmware as well?

I'm having issues with my firmware update no matter what I try.

Thank you very much!
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Sakovip Posted at 11-28 21:46
Hi Thor could you please send me a link of the firmware as well?

I'm having issues with my firmware update no matter what I try.

Sure. Please check the PM thanks.
2023-11-28
Use props
mr.leica
lvl.1
Morocco

Hello,

Can I get the latest firmware link for the DJI Pocket ?

Thanks
1-19 07:24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

mr.leica Posted at 1-19 07:24
Hello,

Can I get the latest firmware link for the DJI Pocket ?

Hi mr.leica, thank you for reaching out. We sent you a PM and please check, thanks.
1-19 17:18
Use props
insomia
New

Malaysia

Hi @DJI Thor,
Can send me the  latest firmware link for the DJI Pocket ?
2-4 05:04
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

insomia Posted at 2-4 05:04
Hi @DJI Thor,
Can send me the  latest firmware link for the DJI Pocket ?

Hi insomia, thank you for reaching out. We sent you a PM and please check, thanks.
2-4 17:07
Use props
djiuser_PNwBjRSHkQ2x
New
Philippines

Hi @DJI Thor.

I see people requesting for the latest firmware update for pocket one. I'm having issues reviving my old device and i might need it. Can you also send me the link. Thanks!
4-9 09:31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_PNwBjRSHkQ2x Posted at 4-9 09:31
Hi @DJI Thor.

I see people requesting for the latest firmware update for pocket one. I'm having issues reviving my old device and i might need it. Can you also send me the link. Thanks!

Hi there, may I ask if you encounter any issues with the Osmo Pocket? You can tell us the details and we will help you troubleshoot first. If you want to update the firmware, you can also connect it to the Mimo app and update the firmware directly.
4-9 23:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules