Not possible to enter FPV mode in CE region on FW01.02.0015
1087 3 2022-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EL Electronic
lvl.1
Germany

So my problem is my dji goggles v2 (not dji fpv drone combo) fully discharged battery and switched to dji fpv drone mode, now i didn’t have option to go to DIY fpv
Mode, i have already upgrade my goggles to v01.02.0015 (I saw in release note that update will fix this problem, but NO) and still no option. Then i found a man with fpv drone and we paired goggles and drone and still no option. So what is my options to switch my goggles to DIY FPV Mode? Any news about when this problem will be solved? People all over the world posting about this problem for more then 1 year.

2022-4-24
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You frightened me there for a second: I bought a replacement set of DJI FPV drone, controller and goggles. They had to be "updated" to .0015. But I can use them with my vista quad, it binds, I just checked. So maybe that's just a problem with your unit...
2022-4-24
Use props
EL Electronic
lvl.1
Russia

Depp Posted at 4-24 21:37
You frightened me there for a second: I bought a replacement set of DJI FPV drone, controller and goggles. They had to be "updated" to .0015. But I can use them with my vista quad, it binds, I just checked. So maybe that's just a problem with your unit...

I think this problem only for users in CE regions, not FCC. I’ll suggest you to not discharge your goggles battery to 5.2v. If you use not orig battery.
2022-4-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We will forward this concern of yours to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules