Mini 2 issues with connection
1506 5 2022-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji TO88
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Canada

Hi, all would anyone be abe to help I just picked up a Mini 2 and tried to setup on the using DJI fly. I did the rebind and the Drone seems to bind to the radio but when I try to connect to my phone using the iPhone cable I keep getting a message "RC not connected" and the Red Led light flashes slowly can't get a connection with my iphone. Can anyone shed some light on this issue?
Thanks in advance!
Ed
2022-4-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific iPhone are you using with the app? In addition, could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-24
Use props
dji TO88
Second Officer

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-24 22:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific iPhone are you using with the app? In addition, could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply I'm using a iPhone XR with iOS 15.4.1 will give this a try will remove and reinstall the DJI Fly app and post results.
2022-4-25
Use props
dji TO88
Second Officer

Canada

Still can't figure this out removed and reinstalled the app also tried my iPad today and same issue. I tried to go to control---Connect to Aircraft I get this message "LINKING FAILED" the Drone flashes "Red"
Any suggestions? Has anyone else experance this issue? Could it be a faulty cable that connects the transmitter to the phone?
2022-4-25
Use props
dji TO88
Second Officer

Canada

Figured this out the USB C port is the right port the hole in the left side is nothing but a storgae hole.
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

dji TO88 Posted at 4-25 05:40
Thanks for the reply I'm using a iPhone XR with iOS 15.4.1 will give this a try will remove and reinstall the DJI Fly app and post results.

Thank you for your response. Please keep us posted after you did the troubleshooting. Have a good one.
2022-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules