7609 10 2022-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

Hi everyone,
after the written communication on the specs of the Mavic 3 which says that the RC-N1 goes to O3 when connected to drones capable of going to O3, I created a video (only in Italian) in which I explain the differences in the radio sector between RC-N1 and RcPro.
During the study I analyzed the FCC reports of the RCPro and found only 2 SDR antennas (ocusync) and 2 WiFi antennas mentioned.
Has anyone removed the RCPro door where it says ANTENNA?
I would like to find the other two antennas dedicated to Ocusync which should be for reception only.
Anyone have an RCPro teardown?

2022-4-24
Use props
#DroneTech
Captain
Flight distance : 13528625 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I doubt anyone is going to open that RC up anytime soon
2022-4-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sadly I cant find it now,   but the image I saw inside the door had two antenna cables but they were not connecting to the 4g dongle.
2022-4-25
Use props
ReproRetro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 871811 ft
Australia

I don't think that is a door, covering antennae. I think that is just labeling for the antennae at the top of the unit
2022-4-25
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Italy

This is what we can find in the FCC reports.

In the Rc Proc specs we can read:

4 Antennas, 2T4R

And in the WiFi section:
Support 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi

So i guess to find 4 antennas for SDR and 2 for WiFi.

It is possible that the two front antennas are not mentioned at all because only the transmitting antennas are important for FCC reports, as it should be.
However I would like to know how they are made: what polarization they have and what gain.

Another possibility is that WiFi antennas are also used for SDR reception.
But I don't know the radio frontend chip inside RcPro
RcPro_inside_1.JPG
RcPro_inside_2.JPG
RcPro_inside_3.JPG
2022-4-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Raf_IZ0QWM. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who have some information with regards to these matter can give out there valued insights as well. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-4-26
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Italy

Thank you very much, as you may know after some of my posts on Ocusync, I am a radio communications engineer and I like to know more about the equipment I have.
Now I want to buy the Mini 3 and I was trying to understand the differences that there will be between the various remote controls and what I will expect to find inside the new remote control: which radio front end, which processor for the SDR, etc.
2022-4-27
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Italy

Just today published on FCC the internal photos of Rc Pro
https://fccid.io/SS3-RM51021/Int ... rnal-Photos-5494022

We can see the 4 SDR antennas, the P1 processor for SDR and the iE1000s radio front ends for the MIMO 4R2T

RcPro_internal_01.JPG
RcPro_internal_02.JPG

2x iE1000

2x iE1000
2022-4-28
Use props
djiuser_bgX7rzhbdrXi
New

Ukraine

Hi
On RC PRO Enterprise remote all of antennas has a rx/tx? Some say that ant0 and ant1 has a rx/tx,  ant2 and ant3 has only rx.
And what about polarization on all of antennas?
2023-8-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_bgX7rzhbdrXi Posted at 8-11 01:29
Hi
On RC PRO Enterprise remote all of antennas has a rx/tx? Some say that ant0 and ant1 has a rx/tx,  ant2 and ant3 has only rx.
And what about polarization on all of antennas?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The specifications of the DJI RC Pro Enterprise's antenna are 2T4R (two transmitters and four receivers). The two antennas have the same specifications and are not divided into primary and secondary types. Hope this helps. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-8-25
Use props
RadioRoss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2952864 ft
United States

Mavic 3 T ... Rc pro..... Ok so im understanding that the controls are transmitted via the flip up ones on top, and the video and data are recieved by the two sdr and the two wifi do wifi stuff?  And swapping the "flip up" antenna will only help the uas to receive the controller better? Not video rx.... Am i understanding that in order to really make a difference in range all 6 antenna have to be changed to improve range by alot?
I have no problem at all disassembling/assembling the controller and finding comparable better antenna and 3D printing mounts and supports .... but will the two I see everybody on the internet changing Make a difference leaving the other four the same?   Someone in the know here Tell me.... I understand the law of and the rules but hypothetically.... As ridiculous as it may sound.... I'm genuinely curious and in need of a good project for testing
2-17 19:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules