Matrice lost Master ID
1586 8 2022-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarcoATSantiago
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello everyone,
I have a Matrice 200 series, with two Tx. After updating the Apps and firmware, the principal TX have lost the "Master ID" and "Authorization code", as shown in the photo below. How to proceed to recover this information ?

2022-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, MarcoATSantiago. Thank you for reaching out. We have confirmed your problem with our engineer. If there is any update, we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, MarcoATSantiago. It is estimated that the remote control and the aircraft are not connected, please confirm that the firmware of the remote control is the latest. If you still meet the same problem, please send us the firmware list page. Thank you.
2022-4-27
Use props
MarcoATSantiago
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-27 00:27
Hello, MarcoATSantiago. It is estimated that the remote control and the aircraft are not connected, please confirm that the firmware of the remote control is the latest. If you still meet the same problem, please send us the firmware list page. Thank you.

Hi DJI Natalia,

At the moment the equipment is in the field carrying out inspections on the transmission lines (power lines). I also inform that the TX and the Matrice work perfectly, however I can't mirror the two TXs to work as Master and Slave, because I don't have the "master id". When they return, I'll report the information here again.

Thank you.
2022-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MarcoATSantiago Posted at 4-27 03:32
Hi DJI Natalia,

At the moment the equipment is in the field carrying out inspections on the transmission lines (power lines). I also inform that the TX and the Matrice work perfectly, however I can't mirror the two TXs to work as Master and Slave, because I don't have the "master id". When they return, I'll report the information here again.

You are welcome and thank you for your feedback too. Looking forward to your update and hope you have a nice day.
2022-4-27
Use props
MarcoATSantiago
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-27 17:44
You are welcome and thank you for your feedback too. Looking forward to your update and hope you have a nice day.

Hi,

The matrice is ​​back. These are the installed versions.

I have already re-binded the TX and the Matrice and as we can see below, we still don't have the master ID and authorization code.

2022-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Judging from the aircraft firmware, the aircraft is M200 V1 series, and the latest version of pilot supported by the aircraft is V1.7.2.
Your Pilot version is V2.5.1.3 and this model is no longer supported, so there will be exceptions
Please try to downgrade the pilot to V1.7.2
[Guidelines for downgrading the highlight screen pilot] https://as-kms.djicorp.com/kmp/#/detail/customId=zh-cn02100021036
[pilot V1.7.2 download address] https://m.dji.net/djipilot_enterprise_android_172
2022-5-11
Use props
MarcoATSantiago
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-11 23:07
Hello, there. Judging from the aircraft firmware, the aircraft is M200 V1 series, and the latest version of pilot supported by the aircraft is V1.7.2.
Your Pilot version is V2.5.1.3 and this model is no longer supported, so there will be exceptions
Please try to downgrade the pilot to V1.7.2

Thank you,

I will try this ;-)
[edit note...]
Good news, this downgrade was successfuly. The master Id and authorization code had come back and. The slave tx is on communication with master tx

Thank you so much

2022-5-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MarcoATSantiago Posted at 5-12 05:45
Thank you,

I will try this ;-)

Hello, there. Glad to hear that. And if you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules