Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Change email address for acccount
1032 3 2022-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GazzaBlake
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152431 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I cant seem to change my email address for my DJI account ?

I have ended contract with my previous ISP and as a result my email account will terminate in 60 days, I need to change to an alternative email account.

Can someone point me in the right direction to do this ?

Thanks in advance.
2022-4-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry. DJI account cannot be changed after registration. We suggest you delete the current account and register another new account with the correct email address. Thank you for your understanding.

2022-4-25
Use props
GazzaBlake
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152431 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 4-25 15:24
Hi there. Sorry. DJI account cannot be changed after registration. We suggest you delete the current account and register another new account with the correct email address. Thank you for your understanding.

Ok, thankyou.

How do I port over all my care refresh plans and Dji credit to the new account ?
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

GazzaBlake Posted at 4-26 02:25
Ok, thankyou.

How do I port over all my care refresh plans and Dji credit to the new account ?

Thank you for the additional inquiry. Please be advised that the DJI Care refresh is bounded to the serial number of the aircraft. Regarding the DJI Credits, I'm sorry to inform you that it is not transferable.
2022-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules