Absolute rubbish
855 4 2022-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JHb6Onz4kaI9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3583 ft
United Kingdom

I have been waiting 17 days to get a replacement drone adfter DJI sent out a non working used drone. The piece of crap that just turned up is a secon hand/ used drone.
This is getting rediculous now.
2022-4-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We have replied to your post here. Thank you. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
2022-4-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there. After looking into your case, we learn that our higher team has contacted you and provided a related offer. Please check the email and wait patiently. Thank you.
2022-4-25
Use props
djiuser_JHb6Onz4kaI9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3583 ft
United Kingdom

The drone arrived ans as I thought, I was sent another used drone. No protective stickers on the arms or the gimball.
This is worse than the previous one you sent.

The customer service from dji is the worst.
2022-4-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_JHb6Onz4kaI9 Posted at 4-25 23:15
The drone arrived ans as I thought, I was sent another used drone. No protective stickers on the arms or the gimball.
This is worse than the previous one you sent.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. These refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance. Since you have been in touch with our supervisor team, if you have any questions, please contact us at any time.
2022-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules