Thanks and Congrats DJI
637 10 2022-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amraam1964
lvl.1
Flight distance : 161991 ft
Canada

Just received my mini2 Fly More kit and I was extremely impressed. The component packaging looked very professional which goes a long way to nail the buyer’s “first impression “, nicely done. Delivery was quick, about 1 week from the other side of the planet and through numerous customs agencies. This is my first drone and found it easy to set up. This kind of experience so far will definitely keep me a loyal DJI supporter. I’m eager to get it in the air.

Congrats and thanks a bunch
2022-4-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for your sharing. Wish you a great flight. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welcome to the club,  but any reason you didnt wait for the Mini 3 thats due out any day now?
2022-4-26
Use props
Amraam1964
lvl.1
Canada

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 23:48
Welcome to the club,  but any reason you didnt wait for the Mini 3 thats due out any day now?

Lol ya I’ve heard that kind of stuff before. With no definite release date or price point info I could wait myself out of pulling the trigger. I did that to myself with the Mavic 2 a few years ago when there were rumours about a pending “mind blowing” upgrade coming. I waited………then life happened and lost interest.
I figured I needed to cut my teeth on a decent inexpensive drone first then upgrade later on. Just flew for the first time tonight and I got to tell you……WAY COOL!!!! Still have some muscle memory to work on with the controller but will get there soon enough I think. I’m going to enjoy this hobby.
2022-4-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Amraam1964 Posted at 4-27 16:12
Lol ya I’ve heard that kind of stuff before. With no definite release date or price point info I could wait myself out of pulling the trigger. I did that to myself with the Mavic 2 a few years ago when there were rumours about a pending “mind blowing” upgrade coming. I waited………then life happened and lost interest.
I figured I needed to cut my teeth on a decent inexpensive drone first then upgrade later on. Just flew for the first time tonight and I got to tell you……WAY COOL!!!! Still have some muscle memory to work on with the controller but will get there soon enough I think. I’m going to enjoy this hobby.

Release date was Apri 28th but its been pushed back to May 10th due to the covid lockdowns in china.    Look on YouTube there are hundreds of shots of it now.
2022-4-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amraam1964 Posted at 4-27 16:12
I figured I needed to cut my teeth on a decent inexpensive drone first then upgrade later on. Just flew for the first time tonight and I got to tell you……WAY COOL!!!! Still have some muscle memory to work on with the controller but will get there soon enough I think. I’m going to enjoy this hobby.

Congrats on getting the Mini 2.  It is a beast of a drone for its size.  I'm sure you will really enjoy it.  
2022-4-28
Use props
Amraam1964
lvl.1
Canada

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-28 02:39
Congrats on getting the Mini 2.  It is a beast of a drone for its size.  I'm sure you will really enjoy it.

Yessir it really seems to be! I had it out for the first time last night, cold and a little windy. And what’s the first thing a newb does? “How far will it go”?….Answer = further than the batteries allow. WOW very impressed, I’m really going to like this thing.

Thanks for your support! I appreciate your feedback. I’ve got a lot to learn and have found hundreds of posts with great advice on this forum already. Great community.
2022-4-28
Use props
Amraam1964
lvl.1
Canada

DAFlys Posted at 4-27 23:25
Release date was Apri 28th but its been pushed back to May 10th due to the covid lockdowns in china.    Look on YouTube there are hundreds of shots of it now.

Oh yes I know this one is real, I’ve seen many of the YouTube posts but you kinda proved my point. May 10 rolls around and maybe nothing again. No point going all out for something you aren’t sure you are going to enjoy as a newb. There are a few YouTube posts saying the mini 2 was a betting bang for your buck for first timers and I understood their logic.. Time will tell.
2022-4-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welcome to the ranks of satisfied customers. Enjoy the hobby
2022-4-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Amraam1964 Posted at 4-28 05:40
Oh yes I know this one is real, I’ve seen many of the YouTube posts but you kinda proved my point. May 10 rolls around and maybe nothing again. No point going all out for something you aren’t sure you are going to enjoy as a newb. There are a few YouTube posts saying the mini 2 was a betting bang for your buck for first timers and I understood their logic.. Time will tell.

The mini2 is a great drone for sure,   and the Mini 3 will be a price increase over it when its released.   
2022-4-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amraam1964 Posted at 4-28 05:29
Yessir it really seems to be! I had it out for the first time last night, cold and a little windy. And what’s the first thing a newb does? “How far will it go”?….Answer = further than the batteries allow. WOW very impressed, I’m really going to like this thing.

Thanks for your support! I appreciate your feedback. I’ve got a lot to learn and have found hundreds of posts with great advice on this forum already. Great community.

You're very welcome.    Fly safe and have fun.
2022-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules