Smart Controller HDMI
438 7 2022-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TDOG 110
lvl.1
Flight distance : 237651 ft
United States

WHen I connect HDMI to a PC Monitor everything works fine, when connected to a TV the controller becomes unresponsive and has to be shut off and restarted when powered by inverter in car. Works fine on TV inside on wall plug. Tried a couple different inverters same result. Any suggestions?  Spoke to a DJI Rep at a recent training conference and he hadnt heard of such problem.
2022-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-4-25
Use props
TDOG 110
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-25 23:48
Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html

Done, Thanks
2022-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No probs sir.
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that while using the inverter, the smart controller for the TV cannot work well?
2022-4-26
Use props
TDOG 110
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-26 01:43
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that while using the inverter, the smart controller for the TV cannot work well?

When connected to TV by HDMI while using power inverter the smart controller touch screen is non functional and jittery (flickers) I have to disconnect HDMI and restart controller without HDMI for it to work. Tried 3 different brand inverters, 3 different vehicles same issue. Works fine plugged into wall socket.
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

TDOG 110 Posted at 4-26 02:56
When connected to TV by HDMI while using power inverter the smart controller touch screen is non functional and jittery (flickers) I have to disconnect HDMI and restart controller without HDMI for it to work. Tried 3 different brand inverters, 3 different vehicles same issue. Works fine plugged into wall socket.

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. May we know what power inverter you using? We have forwarded it to our related team for further confirmation. If there is any feedback, we will keep you updated.
2022-4-29
Use props
TDOG 110
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-29 05:54
Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. May we know what power inverter you using? We have forwarded it to our related team for further confirmation. If there is any feedback, we will keep you updated.

I have used the on board factory Chevy Tahoe inverter, a generic 200w and Bestek 500w sine wave, all same problem.
2022-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules