Latest DJI Go 4 app on Samsung A52
5008 12 2022-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Garrick Burl
lvl.1

Australia

Need to download latest app for DJI Spark compatable with Samsung A52.Having issues. Can anyone help?

2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there.Thank you for reaching out. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Please download the latest version of DJI Go 4 from our official website. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-4-26
Use props
Garrick Burl
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-26 02:48
Hi, there.Thank you for reaching out. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Please download the latest version of DJI Go 4 from our official website. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

Thanks. I have tried to look up the link you gave me. I get a 404 websites cannot be reached message and redirected to the DJI main website.
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Garrick Burl Posted at 4-26 04:13
Thanks. I have tried to look up the link you gave me. I get a 404 websites cannot be reached message and redirected to the DJI main website.

Hi there. We're sorry for this trouble. Can you please try the link below? Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-4-26
Use props
labigabi
lvl.1

Hungary

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-26 15:30
Hi there. We're sorry for this trouble. Can you please try the link below? Thank you.

Hi,

i've did. App crashes at starting.
Yes, i tried to reinstall.
Yes, i tried to clean data.
Yes, i tried in airplane mode.

App still crashing on Samsung A52.
2022-5-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

labigabi Posted at 5-27 22:24
Hi,

i've did. App crashes at starting.

Thank you for your response. As per checking here, it seems that the mobile device is not listed on our compatible device and this might be the main cause of the issue. Kindly please refer to the link that I sent above for you to check the list of compatible devices. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-31
Use props
SalmonSPb
New

Kyrgyzstan

Hello. It's been more than 2 months since my drone turned into a useless brick due to wonderful work of DJI app. Re-installing the app directly from APK file works for some phones, but for most it doesn't. Do I have to play a guessing game and change my smartphone severl times to fly my drone at last?
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_dhO55rYqHKI5
New

South Africa

I have a Samsung A72 and the app was working until update. I have Dgi spark. Downloaded APK downloader, did uninstall Go 4 and reinstall.  Stil not working. Followed all instructions still no luck.
Whats the use of flying DGI drone which is expensive and you cannot fly it.
2022-8-30
Use props
djiuser_dhO55rYqHKI5
New

South Africa

Maybe we must get rid of it and start flying drones that work. This is a problem for a long time and is absolutely unacceptable. People must not buy Dgi drones.
2022-8-30
Use props
djiuser_RsnZcFrTfNRR
New
Flight distance : 1125 ft

Canada

I also have an Samsung A52. I require my Mavic 2 pro for industrial inspections. Am I really going to be forced to buy a new cell phone just to reinstall the latest update? I am part of a drone aerial inspection company and we have been having discussions about moving away from DJI products and this is a clear example of why. DJI Please provide a fast solution.
2022-9-1
Use props
djiuser_Si9om9CVX1FK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34002234 ft
United States

It absolutely has something to do with the driver and the chipset in our phones. I think the Samsung uses the XNO chipset versus the Qualcomm same with my pixel. My new pixel pro 6 has the new tensor chip.. some reason DJI doesn't want to write drivers for these new chips.

My question is this..  Why does the litchie app work?.. how is this third party able to make It's app work?  Tell me about the flight right now with the Litchy app on my Samsung A54. How are they able to solve the driver problem but DJI can't go figure and I agree with whoever says it's time to switch. If they are not going to support us by giving us an app that works,  then it is time to go.. I hear good things about Autel lately..
2023-5-15
Use props
roger rojas padilla
New

Bolivia

buenas  tardes, tengo un celular samsung A72 , intento abrir la aplicacion DJI GO 4 pero me sale este anuncio "Permitir acceso a los servicios  de ubicación y almacenamiento externos para que DJI GO guarde fotos , videos y  registros de vuelo ,importe archivos en el editor y muestre su ubicación en el mapa"

2023-11-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

roger rojas padilla Posted at 11-9 13:18
buenas  tardes, tengo un celular samsung A72 , intento abrir la aplicacion DJI GO 4 pero me sale este anuncio "Permitir acceso a los servicios  de ubicación y almacenamiento externos para que DJI GO guarde fotos , videos y  registros de vuelo ,importe archivos en el editor y muestre su ubicación en el mapa"

Hello there, Roger. The app needs your permission to use your storage to save your media files. Please go to your phone settings, select "Apps" and tap the DJI Go 4 app. You will see "Permissions" and look for the storage permission. You will have the option to allow access or not. Have a great day.
2023-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules