DJI Go 4 and android 12/Samsung S22
2233 3 2022-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UbKMOIM08Xho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 309777 ft
United Kingdom

I've tried everything, from installing directly from the DJI store APK to play store and the Samsung store. By the looks of things it's a huge problem so can somebody from DJI give us some information about when this will be fixed?

Currently missing lots of great flying opportunities
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile devices ( Samsung S22 ) that you are using. I am sorry to say that the mobile devices are not recommended for the DJI Go 4 application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S22 will be able to work. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). Please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Thank you.
2022-4-26
Use props
djiuser_wfL4NYyJ5Jcg
New

Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-26 20:43
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile devices ( Samsung S22 ) that you are using. I am sorry to say that the mobile devices are not recommended for the DJI Go 4 application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S22 will be able to work. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). Please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Thank you.

Instead of adding devices to the list maybe spend that time  on updating the Go4 app so it works on Adroid 11 & higher....  This is long overdue, and alternative apps like FlyNow managed to get it working on Android 11 & 12.  Kinda strange that the official app isn't working while spin-off apps are...
2022-5-2
Use props
fans5733161f
New

Vietnam

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-26 20:43
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile devices ( Samsung S22 ) that you are using. I am sorry to say that the mobile devices are not recommended for the DJI Go 4 application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S22 will be able to work. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). Please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Thank you.

I am so disappointed to hear your answer. DjI should update software compative with android 12. Thanks!
2022-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules