ERROR 80004 MINI 2
2849 5 2022-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jhonathansarria
New
Flight distance : 47257 ft
Peru

El problema es que tengo el dron a 1 metro de distancia y el control pierde la señal. Antes no me ha ocurrido desde la ultima actualización ocurre este problema. La app me indica que ajuste las antenas, he seguido la recomendacion de apuntar al dron con el control remoto pero la señal se sigue perdiendo a pesar de la poca distancia. ¡Ayuda!
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I was able to translate your message and it seems that you are having some issues with signal losses. Can you please try to fly the unit to a different location to see if the issue persists? This issue might cause by a magnetic interference in the area. You may try to calibrate your IMU and Compass before trying to fly to a different location then check if there are some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-26
Use props
Soteldo
New

Peru

Has podido encontrar una solución para este error? También me sucede lo mismo
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Soteldo Posted at 4-21 15:43
Has podido encontrar una solución para este error? También me sucede lo mismo

Hi, Soteldo. We're sorry to read that you're still having the same error. Please note that Error 8004 is just a prompt message that the image transmission signal is weak. To remove this from the screen kindly adjust the remote controller heading to raise or control the aircraft to fly away from obstacles and thus avoid signal obstruction. Hope this helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-21
Use props
djiuser_gxBohW9REtzi
New
Colombia

Me pasa lo mismo, lo he intentado volar en diferentes espacios y ciudades, el dron pierde la señal en la medida en que lo elevo sin exceder el límite e inmediatamente empieza su aterrizaje automático, la cámara nunca deja de grabar pero pierdo el control del drone, el mensaje aparece justo antes de volar y mi control se supone que tiene las señal de las antenas internas
4-4 08:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_gxBohW9REtzi Posted at 4-4 08:03
Me pasa lo mismo, lo he intentado volar en diferentes espacios y ciudades, el dron pierde la señal en la medida en que lo elevo sin exceder el límite e inmediatamente empieza su aterrizaje automático, la cámara nunca deja de grabar pero pierdo el control del drone, el mensaje aparece justo antes de volar y mi control se supone que tiene las señal de las antenas internas

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. This error message means that the image transmission signal is weak. If you experience this error, kindly adjust the remote controller heading to raise or control the aircraft to fly away from obstacles and thus avoid signal obstruction. If the issue persists, please download the DJI Assistant 2 software then please update/refresh the firmware and try again to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
4-4 21:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules