Samsung Galaxy A12 compatibility with DJI Fly App
7751 9 2022-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tdep
lvl.1
France

Hello,
I'd like to know if the Samsung Galaxy A12 is compatible with the DJI Fly app. I tried with a A13, and it doesn't work, but I'd like to know if the A12 is compatible.

Thanks a lot
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it seems that the mobile device that you mentioned is not listed nor compatible with the DJI Fly app. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the mobile device when using the DJI Fly app. You may refer to the image below for the list of the recommended mobile devices. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2022-4-26
Use props
tdep
lvl.1
France

I tested, and it works with the Samsung Galaxy A12.
Thank you for your help
2022-4-30
Use props
cmoye70
lvl.1

United States

tdep Posted at 4-30 01:14
I tested, and it works with the Samsung Galaxy A12.
Thank you for your help

tdep,

Have you had any type of issues using your Galaxy A12 with your drone? I have the mini SE and was looking to see if this phone works fine with it without any problems.

Just wanted to get some input.

Thank you,

Charles
2022-6-4
Use props
tdep
lvl.1
France

Hello Charles,

I have been using the Galaxy 12 with the DJI Fly App (for my Mini 2) for more than a month now, and I have never had any problems...
No problem with the Glaaxy A12 phone (however A13 doesn't work).

Thibault
2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_IEtnO8fR2syA
New

Australia

Dose the samsung galaxy a12 work in 2023 for the dji mini 2se
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_IEtnO8fR2syA Posted at 3-14 03:41
Dose the samsung galaxy a12 work in 2023 for the dji mini 2se

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We are working to make your device Samsung Galaxy A12 compatible with the DJI Fly app. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability.
If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-3-14
Use props
MacofJack
lvl.1

United States

I'm using a Galaxy A12 and it works fine.  Not sure why the A13 won't work, but DJI seems to enjoy making an app that is hard to work with.
2023-6-3
Use props
Jamil Da Kawasaki
New

Brazil

Gostaria de saber se o sangsung galaxi A14 é compatível  para mini 3
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jamil Da Kawasaki Posted at 10-2 14:52
Gostaria de saber se o sangsung galaxi A14 é compatível  para mini 3

Hello there, Jamil. Thank you for reaching out. Here is the list of the recommended devices that will surely work with the DJI Fly app as they are optimized and tested:

Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules