Switching from back camera to selfie during recording.
3253 4 2022-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rafiki121
New

United States

Hi guys, I recently got a dji om5 and i realized i can't switch from back camera to selfie mode while recording a video.  I did some googling and found mixed comments, with some saying you had to long press a certain button.  May you please shed some light to this?  

Also my dji keeps disconnecting from my phone.  It would connect and stay connected for 5 mins maybe or less and then it would lose connection to my phone.  And the only way to regain connection is for me to shut off my Bluetooth on my phone and turn it back on and then turn on the app.  Any fixes to this please?

Thank You
Edward
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using with your DJI OM5 for us to further isolate the main reason of disconnecting issues? In addition, please note that the recording will restart once you switch between front and back cameras. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-26
Use props
Rafiki120
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-26 15:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using with your DJI OM5 for us to further isolate the main reason of disconnecting issues? In addition, please note that the recording will restart once you switch between front and back cameras. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I'm using a Samsung s21 ultra. And what do you mean it'll restart when switching cameras? When I click on the switch button it won't let me do anything?. Is there a reason why we can't switch from front and back camera yet?
2022-4-27
Use props
djiuser_uM5Bpg9gpDR4
New
United States

Did anyone get this fixed yet? I am having the same issue with a Samsung S22 Ultra - When I try to switch between cameras while recording I get a "wait until shooting complete" message.  Thanks
2023-3-23
Use props
charley0667
New
United States

djiuser_uM5Bpg9gpDR4 Posted at 3-23 19:08
Did anyone get this fixed yet? I am having the same issue with a Samsung S22 Ultra - When I try to switch between cameras while recording I get a "wait until shooting complete" message.  Thanks

I just had to go directly to DJI since there is some type of point system you have to accrue here in order to post a thread as a new user so people who are having issues and don't stay on these threads all day long are out of luck trying to get support.  I will post my findings and try to help others out who are having this same issue.  
2023-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules