1955 14 2022-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

My Mavic 3 reported during the flight (previously more than 20 satellites were connected):
--- German messages translated by me, see pictures ---

"GPS interference on the aircraft"
respectively
"GNSS interference on aircraft. Aircraft cannot fly stably. Land or return immediately"

I had activated the screen recording on the RC Pro. The images were taken from the video at intervals of a few seconds.

What cause can be responsible for this? What should I do?

10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
2022-4-27
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I have heard of a few guys from Germany suffering this dilemma on another forum as well. Nothing much can be done until Dji rolls out the new FW.
2022-4-27
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Suren Posted at 4-27 11:06
I have heard of a few guys from Germany suffering this dilemma on another forum as well. Nothing much can be done until Dji rolls out the new FW.

Suren,
thanks a lot for watching this...
I'm still hoping for a statement from DJI...
2022-4-27
Use props
Thistle
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-4-27
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Thistle Posted at 4-27 12:32
You're not going to get a "statement from DJI" by posting on a forum where some DJI contractors simply cut and paste responses here. At best, you will get "Thank you for sharing these information and happy flying".

I am afraid you are right.....
2022-4-27
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to hear about the interference during your flight.  On the other hand, those communities look stunning and beautiful.  You have some great scenery on your drone jaunts!
2022-4-27
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

TonyPHX Posted at 4-27 14:57
Sorry to hear about the interference during your flight.  On the other hand, those communities look stunning and beautiful.  You have some great scenery on your drone jaunts!

Hello TonyPHX,
many thanks for your comments...

The easiest thing for me was to do a screen recording and show the problem areas without too many words....   

2022-4-27
Use props
Yaros1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

This is strange! In one of the screenshots you can see 21 satellites, but no GPS Lock (satellite icon red). Good that it didn't switch to Atti mode, it could with those conditions.

An unrelated question: How did you get Mapbox maps instead of Google Maps in DJI Fly? I know it is an option in Litchi, but I didn't see an option like that in DJI Fly. Where can you switch map providers?
2022-4-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Curious I had this on a Mini2 flight yesterday,   put it down to bad alignment and it soon went away.
2022-4-28
Use props
djiuser_VqaUH68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1022300 ft
Australia

Franky, Maybe one SV constellation had a technical issue and was dropping in and out / not meeting HDOP/VDOP parameters? You could check projected SV coverage before flight and differentiate between constellations, if 2 constellations have 10-12 (or more) SV's for your flight it may not occur. Maybe the M.3 is faultless in this case. Projections at your location respectively show: 2000 tonight - 8-9 SV's with GPS+Gallileo or 21 with GPS+Gallileo+BeiDou / / 0500 tomorrow - 9 SV's with GPS+Gallileo or 16 with GPS+Gallileo+BeiDou. The SV changes you experienced approximate BeiDou SV coverage in these screenshots, and somewhat tie into system advisories. I have been monitoring constellation coverage since FW.0500 was released in January as I tried to understand what was occurring.  As you can see, I am new to this forum and I am sure there shall be viewpoints offered that differ (possibly vehemently) to my suggestion.
2022-4-28
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Yaros1 Posted at 4-27 23:07
An unrelated question: How did you get Mapbox maps instead of Google Maps in DJI Fly? I know it is an option in Litchi, but I didn't see an option like that in DJI Fly. Where can you switch map providers?

Hello Yaros1,
this lettering "mapbox" always appears on my map without ever having used "mapbox"...
What does this map look like on your display? Does it say "GoogleMaps" or something similar?

I use my smartphone as a hotspot and have connected the RC Pro to it so that I can always see an up-to-date map on the RC Pro when I'm out and about...
I always thought that this text "mapbox" is automatically displayed by the FlyApp, I never thought about it.....

2022-4-28
Use props
Yaros1
lvl.4
Spain

frankymusik Posted at 4-28 22:41
Hello Yaros1,
this lettering "mapbox" always appears on my map without ever having used "mapbox"...
What does this map look like on your display? Does it say "GoogleMaps" or something similar?

No, on mine it doesn't show anything but the map is also different.
On your screenshots I can see a map that looks very similar to OpenStreetMap not Google Maps.
On mine it is Google Maps instead.
Maybe it depends on the region you're viewing, but I never saw mapbox used in DJI Fly, I know that you can switch to it in Litchi, but not in DJI Fly.

Strange!
2022-4-28
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_VqaUH68 Posted at 4-28 04:12
Franky, Maybe one SV constellation had a technical issue and was dropping in and out / not meeting HDOP/VDOP parameters? You could check projected SV coverage before flight and differentiate between constellations, if 2 constellations have 10-12 (or more) SV's for your flight it may not occur. Maybe the M.3 is faultless in this case. Projections at your location respectively show: 2000 tonight - 8-9 SV's with GPS+Gallileo or 21 with GPS+Gallileo+BeiDou / / 0500 tomorrow - 9 SV's with GPS+Gallileo or 16 with GPS+Gallileo+BeiDou. The SV changes you experienced approximate BeiDou SV coverage in these screenshots, and somewhat tie into system advisories. I have been monitoring constellation coverage since FW.0500 was released in January as I tried to understand what was occurring.  As you can see, I am new to this forum and I am sure there shall be viewpoints offered that differ (possibly vehemently) to my suggestion.

I sent you a PM so as not to have to be too "detailed" here....   
2022-4-28
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Yaros1 Posted at 4-28 22:48
No, on mine it doesn't show anything but the map is also different.
On your screenshots I can see a map that looks very similar to OpenStreetMap not Google Maps.
On mine it is Google Maps instead.

... yeah, that's really weird.
I only know it that way, maybe it really depends on the region in which I use the FlyApp...
Strange...
2022-4-28
Use props
Yaros1
lvl.4
Spain

frankymusik Posted at 4-28 22:52
... yeah, that's really weird.
I only know it that way, maybe it really depends on the region in which I use the FlyApp...
Strange...
Maybe it also depends on which version of DJI Fly you're using, or something else too.
I found this on mavicpilots:

2022-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules