Beepy noise
461 3 2022-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
applecomputers
lvl.1

Netherlands

When I use the joystick on my RS2, especially when I pan left to right, I hear the motors make beepy noise, as if you hear the motors processing every move with a beeping to each calibrated move. It's not loud, but in a quiet room it's semi loud. Now when unboxing and setting up the gimbal I've turned it on like 5 times without a camera on it, because I was a noob with no knowledge about how these worked, and after hearing online about how sensitive gimbals are and how you can damage the motors, it's not hard for me to believe that that noise is a sign of dysfunction already caused by these 5 times of not using the gimbal how it's supposed to, turning it on the whole thing freaking out and turning itself off for 5 seconds. Is it just me or does everyone hear their motors make noise when the joystick is used in a quiet room?

2022-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there applecomputers. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please send us a video via Dropbox or Google Drive. We will then update you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
2022-4-27
Use props
applecomputers
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-27 17:36
Hello, there applecomputers. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please send us a video via Dropbox or Google Drive. We will then update you as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Hi, I'm trying to but I cannot see how I can send you a video through Google Drive, how do I do it?
2022-4-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

applecomputers Posted at 4-28 08:16
Hi, I'm trying to but I cannot see how I can send you a video through Google Drive, how do I do it?

Hello, there. You can also upload the video to Youtube and set it accordingly ”only people who know the link can see it”. Then send us this link via PM. We can get to know you by connecting. Or you can contact our DJI Support team through the link below and send them the video: https://www.dji.com/support/repair Thank you.
2022-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules