DJI Controller wheel not working.
798 4 2022-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lee Wilkinson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi.
I just purchased a DJI Mini 2 and the gimbal wheel on the controller is not working at all.  The controller is constantly beeping and telling me I need to calibrate the controller, but in controller calibration moving the gimbal wheel has no response at all, so I can not complete the calibration.  Both sticks are working fine and are pircked up during calibration.
I have tried multiple resets and spent half an hour trawling through google but I can not seem to get it to work.
Anything I am missing before I send this back?
Thanks in advance.
2022-4-28
Use props
Lee Wilkinson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have just connected the DJI Mini 2 to the controller for my DJI Air 2S and it works fine, including gimbal control so the problem seems to be the new controller that came with the Mini 2.
2022-4-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-4-28
Use props
Lee Wilkinson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-28 17:00
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi and thanks for the response.  I tried to contact support yesterday and it wasn't working.  The link you just left does not work either...
I purchased the drone through Amazon so I just initiated a refund through there.
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lee Wilkinson Posted at 4-29 02:37
Hi and thanks for the response.  I tried to contact support yesterday and it wasn't working.  The link you just left does not work either...
I purchased the drone through Amazon so I just initiated a refund through there.

Hi, there. You could send an email to support@dji.com directly, they will help you start a case. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused.
2022-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules