DJi Fly "Not responding"
1130 7 2022-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Was flying Mini2 with Smart Controller, little white lettering on black background window came on screen of controller:  
"Dji Fly is not responding."  "Close?"  "Wait?"  I choose to wait.  I captured the screen with the window on it, but do not
know how to access that capture?  
2022-4-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bob-Mini-2. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are using the most recent DJI Fly application on your DJI Smart Controller and kindly please try to post a screenshot showing the error message of us to be able to see and can assist you further? Thank you.
2022-4-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

File Manager -> Images -> Screenshots is where they are saved.
2022-4-28
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DAFlys, thanks buddy, but where is "File Manager" and how do I get to it?
2022-4-29
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-28 19:05
Hello there Bob-Mini-2. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are using the most recent DJI Fly application on your DJI Smart Controller and kindly please try to post a screenshot showing the error message of us to be able to see and can assist you further? Thank you.

Everything in Mini2 and Smart Controller is the latest!  How would I get to the "Captured"
image, and send it to you?
Thanks for responding.
2022-4-29
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-28 19:05
Hello there Bob-Mini-2. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are using the most recent DJI Fly application on your DJI Smart Controller and kindly please try to post a screenshot showing the error message of us to be able to see and can assist you further? Thank you.

I am going to try and include the screen-capture of the window.  The Smart Controller lists its current
as " 1.04.0000 "and the Mini2 has the latest as well.

SC Screen Capture

SC Screen Capture
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Bob-Mini-2. Thank you for the reply and for these giving information and screenshot. Since we are having this issue with your DJI Smart Controller It would best for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-5-2
Use props
Nociferyon
lvl.2
Monaco

I have having often this same issue since the beginning of the year whereas last year it didn't happen.
2022-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules