3981 3 2022-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jN3LaBnINO9t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9161358 ft
  • >>>
United States

I powered on my mavic 3 to a short fly and before it got satellites i got a message " sensor error " code 30037 power off aircraft.  What does this mean?  Thanks
2022-4-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue did your DJI Mavic 3 had a hard landing or a crash before? Kindly please try to check the firmware of your DJI Mavic 3 if it is on the latest version and please calibrate the IMU and Compass of the DJI drone as well to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-4-28
Use props
Eli4
lvl.1

United States

I haven't flown my mavic 3 for a while because of work.  My Drone is always in its bag really well taken care.  Never been in an accident or hard landing.  Always fly in in the same spot around my house.  I just happened to turn it on for a short flight and immediately that message appeared.  I only have a hand full of time flying my Drone,  I'll say no more than 30 flights. I also own the mini 2 and air 2s and haven't tried those either.  But they're all in the latest version
2022-4-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Eli4 Posted at 4-28 19:35
I haven't flown my mavic 3 for a while because of work.  My Drone is always in its bag really well taken care.  Never been in an accident or hard landing.  Always fly in in the same spot around my house.  I just happened to turn it on for a short flight and immediately that message appeared.  I only have a hand full of time flying my Drone,  I'll say no more than 30 flights. I also own the mini 2 and air 2s and haven't tried those either.  But they're all in the latest version

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to calibrate the IMU to see if it works. If the abnormality persists, please send it back for further testing. Thank you.
2022-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules