Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S22 Ultra on MIMO doesnt support most native camera functions
1645 2 2022-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shickell43
New

United Kingdom

I am using the OM4 SE and the current gen of MIMO isn't allowing me to select the optical lenses built into the S22 ultra (108MP (f/2.2) main, 12MP (f/2.2) ultrawide, 10MP (f/2.4) 10x telephoto, 10MP (f/2.4) 3x telephoto). Instead, it is trying to digitally zoom from the x0.6 lense which it is recognising as being the x1 lense.
Also, the app will only let the video be recorded at 1080p 30fps when the phone is capable of shooting in 4K.

All of this is severely limiting the quality of footage im able to capture and may result in the OM4 SE being returned as it is just a waste of money at this point.

The phone was released back in February now. When is there going to be an update to allow full functionality of the phones systems?

2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-30
Use props
Shickell43
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I've reinstalled the app and now have access to 4k at 30fps.
I still cannot select the telephoto lenses on zoom and also 1080p and 720p can only run in 30fps.

Please advise
2022-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules