Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Lightbridge 2
246 0 2022-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ADHT
lvl.1

South Africa

Good day

I am working on a drone. It has a Lightbridge 2 with N3 flight conrtoller. It has a 3 axis gimbal (3rd Party i assume) connection to a Gimbal board where it can connect to Pitch,Roll,Yaw. From there it is connected with servo leads to crossfire Diversity Reciever into 2 channels which is connected to a second transmitter to control the gimbal. There are 2 cameras on the gimbal. One Runcam 2 And one Flir Camera for thermal. With a switch on the same Transmitter controlling the gimbal it will switch between the 2 Cameras. Is there a way to control the switch for the cameras and the gimbal control onto the Lightbridge 2 Transmitter? I see there is F1 to F8 on N3 flight control. I have no idea how the mapping works. I see if i connect the pitch cable on one of them and choose certain D? function it will go into a position and stay there. Also when i switch it to shutter and go into shutter tab to program it it will go according to the numbers. If i press the shutter button it will go up and come back down instantly and if i hold it in and press it ones it goes up it will go up further and then go back down.

I know i gave a bunch of info. Basically is there a way to control pitch and Camera switch on the lightbridge 2 with the N3?

Thank you for any and all help .

Also if I post this in the wrong Section I do apologize.
2022-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules