12Next >
3807 46 2022-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zoli
lvl.2
Flight distance : 320755 ft
Australia

I have T 20 firmware issues. My RC has 02.03.0330 version and my T20 has 02.03.0223 version. I am not able to upgrade or downgrade any of them. Ofcourse there is no DJI support as usually. Drone would not fly because different firmwares.
2022-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Zoli, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please tell us in which channel you contacted our support? Could you please provide us with the reference number such as the ticket number(#111111) to check more details? As for the upgrade issue, may I ask is there any error message? Please provide us with a picture for a further check.
2022-4-29
Use props
Zoli
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-29 23:50
Hi Zoli, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please tell us in which channel you contacted our support? Could you please provide us with the reference number such as the ticket number(#111111) to check more details? As for the upgrade issue, may I ask is there any error message? Please provide us with a picture for a further check.

Hi. The case number is 4207031. It is like the 02.03.0223 version missing from the server or I even can not connect to the server but I have a stable internet connection.
2022-4-30
Use props
Zoli
lvl.2
Australia

?
?
2022-4-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thanks for your reply. We are consulting your issue with our engineers. Due to the weekend, there will be a delay. Much appreciate your patience.
2022-5-1
Use props
Zoli
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-1 02:32
Thanks for your reply. We are consulting your issue with our engineers. Due to the weekend, there will be a delay. Much appreciate your patience.

Hi, Surprisingly, I got solution. I got a file and I could upload it to the RC. I had more problem with this drone than job done. I hope it will change in the future. Thanks
2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Zoli Posted at 5-1 02:36
Hi, Surprisingly, I got solution. I got a file and I could upload it to the RC. I had more problem with this drone than job done. I hope it will change in the future. Thanks

Hello, there Zoli. We are glad to hear that. If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-1
Use props
basquera
lvl.1

Brazil

Zoli Posted at 5-1 02:36

I have the exact same problem, could you tell me how you managed to solve this problem?
2022-5-5
Use props
Zoli
lvl.2
Australia

basquera Posted at 5-5 13:11
I have the exact same problem, could you tell me how you managed to solve this problem?

Hi. You should write to dji support. They will send a link with a password ( I don't know why they keep it in secret and why the old version is not downloadable). Once you download the old version then copy it to a memory card and put it in to the RC tgen it will refresh. If you won't get answer just write me and I will send you the link. Not sure the password would still work or send you the file.
2022-5-5
Use props
basquera
lvl.1

Brazil

Zoli Posted at 5-5 15:45
Hi. You should write to dji support. They will send a link with a password ( I don't know why they keep it in secret and why the old version is not downloadable). Once you download the old version then copy it to a memory card and put it in to the RC tgen it will refresh. If you won't get answer just write me and I will send you the link. Not sure the password would still work or send you the file.

I sent you a message, dji support is terrible.
2022-5-5
Use props
Zoli
lvl.2
Australia

basquera Posted at 5-5 16:13

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/AGa3CHxPxsmBMFn
Password: DJI123
2022-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

basquera Posted at 5-5 16:13

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. If you encounter any issues while contacting our support, could you please tell us more details? We will do our best to help. And we noticed that our support team has replied to your email and provided the solution. Could you please have a check?
2022-5-5
Use props
Victor M
lvl.1

Paraguay

Hola Tengo tambien el mismo problema de actualizacion de firmware en Agras T20. me podrian ayudar. No consideren las versiones del RC con la aeronave. y no puede degradar la version que tiene instalada
2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Victor M Posted at 5-19 15:01
Hola Tengo tambien el mismo problema de actualizacion de firmware en Agras T20. me podrian ayudar. No consideren las versiones del RC con la aeronave. y no puede degradar la version que tiene instalada

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will send you PM. Please check.
2022-5-19
Use props
fansb8cf8bc1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15164426 ft
  • >>>
Uruguay

I have the same issue here. T20 drone in older version. Plz share file
16530699373892320676849098747803.jpg
2022-5-20
Use props
Zoli
lvl.2
Australia

fansb8cf8bc1 Posted at 5-20 10:06

The file is too big to upload. Ask dji to send you a link to download.
2022-5-20
Use props
Victor M
lvl.1

Paraguay

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-19 23:56
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will send you PM. Please check.

Hola buen dia! Por favor si me pueden enviar el enlace para descargar el archivo ! Para actualizacion.... Aguardo
2022-5-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Victor M Posted at 5-22 06:22
Hola buen dia! Por favor si me pueden enviar el enlace para descargar el archivo ! Para actualizacion.... Aguardo

We have received your message. Please tell us your update. Thanks.
2022-5-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansb8cf8bc1 Posted at 5-20 10:06

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will send you the link to download the file. Please check and try.
2022-5-22
Use props
ChristianRam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1210505 ft
Mexico

Hola, también tengo el mismo problema, el control se encuentra en el firmware con terminación 0330 y la aeronave en la terminación 0223. y no me permite revertirlo
2022-6-2
Use props
ChristianRam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1210505 ft
Mexico

Pueden enviarme el archivo para descargarlo? les agradecería mucho
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ChristianRam Posted at 6-2 06:35
Pueden enviarme el archivo para descargarlo? les agradecería mucho

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. Please have a check. Thank you.
2022-6-3
Use props
H4ck3rss502
lvl.1
Guatemala

Good day, please could you send me the link I have the same problem with my T20 drone, the RC and drone do not have the same firmware
2022-7-18
Use props
Zoli
lvl.2
Australia

H4ck3rss502 Posted at 7-18 10:34
Good day, please could you send me the link I have the same problem with my T20 drone, the RC and drone do not have the same firmware

Unfortunately, the link doesn't work. After two months!!!!!! I had to send my drone to dji and they had to reinstall all the firmwares. Finaly my drone works. However, they messed up all the connection to the rc- drone- rtk. Dji is a joke
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

H4ck3rss502 Posted at 7-18 10:34

We are sorry to know about this. You can contact our support through the link below and our team will help and provide solutions accordingly. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Zoli Posted at 7-18 15:07
Unfortunately, the link doesn't work. After two months!!!!!! I had to send my drone to dji and they had to reinstall all the firmwares. Finaly my drone works. However, they messed up all the connection to the rc- drone- rtk. Dji is a joke

Hi Zoli, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please provide us with the case number(CAS) to check more details? We will do our best to help.
2022-7-18
Use props
Zoli
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-18 18:37
We are sorry to know about this. You can contact our support through the link below and our team will help and provide solutions accordingly. http://www.dji.com/support

I dont know if you realized but the link you sent there is no agriculture drones at all. Is it a sign? Will dji finish to make agriculture drones. I wish.
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Zoli Posted at 7-18 20:47
I dont know if you realized but the link you sent there is no agriculture drones at all. Is it a sign? Will dji finish to make agriculture drones. I wish.

We are sorry for any confusion caused. I mean H4ck3rss502 can contact our support team through the link above and our team will help further. If you have any inquiries about your case, please provide us with your case number(CAS) to check details, we will do our best to help.
2022-7-19
Use props
H4ck3rss502
lvl.1
Guatemala

So complicated that DJI does its support, it never solves anything, they always send the same steps that one has done, and ultimately their response is to send the drone for repair.
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

H4ck3rss502 Posted at 7-19 07:14
So complicated that DJI does its support, it never solves anything, they always send the same steps that one has done, and ultimately their response is to send the drone for repair.

Hi, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you meet any problems? We will try our best to see if we can solve the problem remotely and do our best to help.
2022-7-20
Use props
Basquera01
lvl.1

Brazil

I have the old update 02.03.223, and it doesn't connect to look for the new update, the support doesn't provide me with the new update to install via SD and simply told me to restart the controller, as if I wasn't done already
20221103_105435.jpg
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Basquera01 Posted at 11-3 05:58
I have the old update 02.03.223, and it doesn't connect to look for the new update, the support doesn't provide me with the new update to install via SD and simply told me to restart the controller, as if I wasn't done already

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will send you the firmware through PM. Please check. About your feedback, we will forward it to our designated teams.
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_yjbkFBSiaq7J
lvl.1
Flight distance : 644528 ft
Brazil

MESMO PROBLEMA POR AQUI! PODERIAM ME MANDAR O LINK???
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_yjbkFBSiaq7J Posted at 11-14 13:47
MESMO PROBLEMA POR AQUI! PODERIAM ME MANDAR O LINK???

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will send the link to you. Please check.
2022-11-14
Use props
crodriguez
lvl.2

Dominican Republic

Hi, Same problem here.  can you send me the link for fw 02.03.0223 please
2022-12-22
Use props
LEXFLOREA
lvl.1

Moldova

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-11-14 22:08
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will send the link to you. Please check.

Hello, same issue can you sent link for 02.03.0223 remote controller firmware please?
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LEXFLOREA Posted at 5-1 04:54
Hello, same issue can you sent link for 02.03.0223 remote controller firmware please?

Hi there, could you please tell me the detailed issue you encountered with the T20? I will send you a PM (which is available in a computer browser version of DJI Forum) as well, please check it out.
2023-5-2
Use props
LEXFLOREA
lvl.1

Moldova

DJI Susan Posted at 5-2 02:52
Hi there, could you please tell me the detailed issue you encountered with the T20? I will send you a PM (which is available in a computer browser version of DJI Forum) as well, please check it out.

The issue is that with the new firmare on my T20 smart controller, my missions from agms are not working right on the remote control. No obstacle or route planning data is transfering. I use Terra 2.3.0 as recommended for the T20.
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LEXFLOREA Posted at 5-3 05:36
The issue is that with the new firmare on my T20 smart controller, my missions from agms are not working right on the remote control. No obstacle or route planning data is transfering. I use Terra 2.3.0 as recommended for the T20.

Thank you for your clarification. Please try out the updated firmware first, if the issue persists, please reply to our email with the details, a video should be appreciated. Thank you.
2023-5-4
Use props
LEXFLOREA
lvl.1

Moldova

Hello, the issue with the maps has been resolved, it was a settings thing.

Now the problem is that when I try to fly it says I don’t have permission to use aircraft. I am logged in my dji account on the remote, and the aircraft is on my agms. Maybe its because the firmware was updated through a different dji account you sent me instead of mine?
27A71182-6B44-4FE8-91A8-C68DF8EA018D.jpeg
2023-5-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules