Wireless Mic + Mimo not working together ?
1907 3 2022-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vladimir78F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142234 ft
France

Hi everyone,

I"m struggling using the Wireless mic when i connect the Pocket 2 on a smartphone ( by usb) and using Mimo to control the Pocket 2.

Does other have the same issue and how to make them work together ?!

For now : i power the pocket 2, then the mic : it works
Than iit opens Mimo and the wireless disconnect itself.

Thanks for your help

Vladimir
2022-4-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if this issue will happen when you change the order?
For example, attach the wireless microphone after you link DJI Mimo App to DJI Pocket 2.
2022-5-1
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Mimo uses bluetooth to set up the wireless connection between phone and camera so DJI Wanda's suggestion makes sense - once the phone is connected via wireless, the BT connection is freed up for the mic.
2022-5-1
Use props
Teplee
New

United States

I have the same issue for quite a long time. When I try to connect a Wireless Mic, my DJI Mimo app informs me that it will be disconnected. If I connect the Mic first, then the Mic disconnects when I open DJI Mimo. If I connect to Mimo app via USB, then Mic works fine although I have the same warning that Mimo will disconnect if I connect the Mic. It starts to happen somewhere in Autumn 2021 after updating to the last firmware and Mimo app as well. Before that they worked together, the Mic and Mimo app.
As I understand the issue is somewhere in Wi-Fi 2.4 vs 5.8 GHz option. My app connects on 2.4 GHz and there is no option in my version of Mimo app to change it to 5.8 GHz.

Screenshot_20230111-142041_DJI Mimo.png
2023-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules