1642 9 2022-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ian in London
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Argos may well have let their new web page up a little early.....  If this is correct, the Mini 3 + big screen controller + Flymore combo kit all for £1,018.   Considering the RC Pro remote is £879, that's a surprising price......

2022-4-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If this is correct I will be a very happy boy with a Free mini 3 and controller and fly more.     This is a dream for me,   I was expecting to get screwed by Argos and not get it for free without buying the controller separately.
2022-4-30
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

2022-4-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its deffo not with the screen for that price according to Argos as seen in the post above mine, I've also seen the listings myself and so can you
https://www.argos.co.uk/search/d ... rch:term:dji+mini+3
2022-4-30
Use props
Ian in London
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 4-30 19:30
Its deffo not with the screen for that price according to Argos as seen in the post above mine, I've also seen the listings myself and so can you
https://www.argos.co.uk/search/dji-mini-3/?clickOrigin=searchbar:search:term:dji+mini+3

Well, argos have now taken the page down, but this was the photo of the Mini 3 package at £859
2022-4-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice Ian.    That is a great price, considering it includes the screen controller.
2022-5-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ian in London Posted at 4-30 21:38
Well, argos have now taken the page down, but this was the photo of the Mini 3 package at £859
[view_image]

No way on earth it can be that price, i will eat my words if it is the case but from other price talks, £859 is with the standard controller, Argos messed up once, I'm pretty certain they actually did it twice and listed it with the wrong image or the wrong price, either way, its gotta be incorrect. The Mini 3 with the RC Pro will be around the £1200 mark give or take up to £100
2022-5-1
Use props
Ian in London
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 5-1 18:34
No way on earth it can be that price, i will eat my words if it is the case but from other price talks, £859 is with the standard controller, Argos messed up once, I'm pretty certain they actually did it twice and listed it with the wrong image or the wrong price, either way, its gotta be incorrect. The Mini 3 with the RC Pro will be around the £1200 mark give or take up to £100

I'm guessing the large screen controller may not have the full specs of the RC-Pro controller....  I did see another image showing the same package with the large screen controller for EUR 999 so I think this is defo happening...   
https://www.diyphotography.net/p ... ro-package-options/
2022-5-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ian in London Posted at 5-1 21:53
I'm guessing the large screen controller may not have the full specs of the RC-Pro controller....  I did see another image showing the same package with the large screen controller for EUR 999 so I think this is defo happening...   
https://www.diyphotography.net/product-photos-and-prices-leak-for-complete-dji-mini-3-pro-package-options/

Only time will tell but that link is just copying off other sites, i cant see the controller costing £260, whats that, about £100 more than the original controller? i cant see it myself, maybe around the £500 mark minimum for the new screen controller.

I really think that Argos made 2 boo boos that day, listing it and listing the screened version for the £859, not to mention that when i wen to the Argos page before Argos took it down, i saw it at the £859 for the normal controller ;)
2022-5-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Not too long now.
2022-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now