12Next >
34921 60 2022-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevesbgmx.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7045899 ft
United Kingdom

Android has updated again and now GO4 version 4.3.46 isn’t working it crashes on launch, also DJI go does the same. The fly app works
2022-4-30
Use props
WarpedTrekker
lvl.2
United States

Doesn't work for me either. Google Play store has hundreds of people complaining and bad reviews. One review said to install the DJI Fly app from dji website. I did that but the Fly app doesn't support the original DJI Air.

How can I fly my original DJI Air, if no app is working?
DJI please respond!
2022-5-1
Use props
stevesbgmx.com
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Uninstall the GO4 and reinstall from DJI app. Then power off your phone ( not restart) then power back on.
I've done that today and go4 is working again.
Need to try it with dji go next.
fly is still working.
Hope it helps.

If not you could try litchi, but thats a paid app.
2022-5-1
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the same occurrence. since Android 12. Luckily I have a spare older phone which won't update to Android 12 so I can use that to fly the drones.
2022-5-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WarpedTrekker Posted at 5-1 08:55
Doesn't work for me either. Google Play store has hundreds of people complaining and bad reviews. One review said to install the DJI Fly app from dji website. I did that but the Fly app doesn't support the original DJI Air.

How can I fly my original DJI Air, if no app is working?

Older phones and tablets on Android 11 or earlier, will still run the Apps no problem.  If you could pick up a cheap Samsung Galaxy s7 for example. Or maybe you have one lying around in a drawer somewhere?
And it won't update to Android 12, so no worries.
2022-5-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there stevesbgmx.com. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Go 4 application fro this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will persist and may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2022-5-2
Use props
stevesbgmx.com
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks for tge reply,  as you will see from above I did download from DJI. I have since managed to to get it working bay doing a full turn off of the device, and turn it back on, rather than do a restart.
The device is a Samsung a52 5g. Android 12.

Thank you
2022-5-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

stevesbgmx.com Posted at 5-2 23:32
Thanks for tge reply,  as you will see from above I did download from DJI. I have since managed to to get it working bay doing a full turn off of the device, and turn it back on, rather than do a restart.
The device is a Samsung a52 5g. Android 12.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you please try to refresh the firmware of your device to the latest version? Besides, please try to turn off the network and launch the DJI app. Skip the login step. Kill the app and then open the network to see if it works.
2022-5-4
Use props
stevesbgmx.com
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 5-4 03:26
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you please try to refresh the firmware of your device to the latest version? Besides, please try to turn off the network and launch the DJI app. Skip the login step. Kill the app and then open the network to see if it works.

As stated above twice, i have it working
Thanks
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

stevesbgmx.com Posted at 5-4 03:32
As stated above twice, i have it working
Thanks

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-4
Use props
djiuser_T828lYEemOYs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228963 ft

United States

My GO4 app for my DJI Spark isn't working as well with the most recent Android 12 update on my S21, I've done just about every method suggested on the DJI Forum and YT to fix the issue and still experiencing the same app crash. Luckily I still have my old Samsung S8 and am able to fly my Spark with it.  DJI really needs to remedy this issue.....very frustrating.
2022-5-17
Use props
djiuser_Wyykw5IEBMJ3
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 5-4 22:46
You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Hola
Acabo de actualizar siguiendo los pasos del compañero el DJI GO 4 en un Samsung Galaxy S20+ con la versión 12 de Android y el programa cuando lo activo y voy a GO FLY deja de funcionar.
2022-5-18
Use props
djiuser_Wyykw5IEBMJ3
lvl.1

Spain

Hola
Acabo de actualizar siguiendo los pasos del compañero el DJI GO 4 en un Samsung Galaxy S20+ con la versión 12 de Android y el programa cuando lo activo y voy a GO FLY deja de funcionar.
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_Wyykw5IEBMJ3 Posted at 5-18 09:20
Hola

Sorry to hear about that. May we know if it works with DJI Go 4 after updating?
2022-5-18
Use props
djiuser_Wyykw5IEBMJ3
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 5-18 20:32
Sorry to hear about that. May we know if it works with DJI Go 4 after updating?

Como informo en mi comentario anterior una vez actualizado al día de ayer 18/05/2022 seguía sin funcionar. La versión fué recopilada directamente de la web de DJI.
2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_Wyykw5IEBMJ3 Posted at 5-19 01:42
Como informo en mi comentario anterior una vez actualizado al día de ayer 18/05/2022 seguía sin funcionar. La versión fué recopilada directamente de la web de DJI.

Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to refresh the firmware of your device. And try to turn off the network and launch the DJI app. Skip the login step. Kill the app and then open the network.
2022-5-19
Use props
djiuser_Wyykw5IEBMJ3
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Thor Publicado el 5-19 02:13
Disculpe las molestias. Intente actualizar el firmware de su dispositivo. E intente apagar la red e iniciar la aplicación DJI. Omita el paso de inicio de sesión. Mata la aplicación y luego abre la red.

Hola
He realizado estos pasos recomendados y no ha funcionado.
Para comprobar otro dispositivo Tablet Huawai descargué el programa DJI GO 4 y  al conectarlo por cable al mando del DRON da fallo de comunicaciones.
2022-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_Wyykw5IEBMJ3 Posted at 5-20 03:04
Hola
He realizado estos pasos recomendados y no ha funcionado.
Para comprobar otro dispositivo Tablet Huawai descargué el programa DJI GO 4 y  al conectarlo por cable al mando del DRON da fallo de comunicaciones.

Sorry to hear about that. You are advised to first turn on the location switch of the mobile phone, then enter the settings of your phone and find DJI fly clearing all data. Restart DJI Fly to grant relevant permissions to see if it works. Or try to turn off the network then open the APP, and try to turn on the network.
2022-5-20
Use props
wino
New
Flight distance : 36168 ft
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-2 19:25
Hello there stevesbgmx.com. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Go 4 application fro this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will persist and may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.

It doesn´t work with S20+ ! With my new S22 the app starts but there is a bug in streaming. The view is stocking!
2022-6-7
Use props
Gustafvw
New
Italy

Epic fail! The more you trust a company, the more total the disappointment. I am using a g S20 w/ mavic pro and go 4 app no longer works, as per all the comments and reviews on gplay. I have a wedding job in 2 days. Any recommendations for 3rd party app that might save the day?
2022-6-11
Use props
edumk
New
Flight distance : 3107 ft
Spain

I have the same issue, I've tried all recommended (download the new app, refresh version, turn off connection....) and nothing works. I have a galaxy S20 and it is a great inconvenience. Please solve it with a new version which works. I'm really disappointed with this
2022-6-12
Use props
FlyingAztec27
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228963 ft

United States

Happy to see DJI has finally updated the DJI go 4 app APK FILE...from version 4.3.46 to 4.3.50 and the DJI Go4 app now works on my Samsung S21 and I'm able to fly my DJI Spark again. ....so Happy right now!  
Screenshot_20220616-174020.jpg
2022-6-16
Use props
windman
lvl.1
Canada

Downloaded V4.3.50, installed,  shutdown the phone doesn't work
Samsung A21S,  it use to work with the old version.  Ivm in vacation and can't use my drone HELP pease
2022-8-12
Use props
windman
lvl.1
Canada

I have a mavic air
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_N3nTs0NY8aCL
New
Flight distance : 42438 ft

United States

edumk Posted at 6-12 02:22
I have the same issue, I've tried all recommended (download the new app, refresh version, turn off connection....) and nothing works. I have a galaxy S20 and it is a great inconvenience. Please solve it with a new version which works. I'm really disappointed with this

Im have the same problem with the same phone. But a week ago it was fine  i have a wedding tomorrow and now i dont know if im going to be able to do it now.   Thanks DJI
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_z3cLDwuJqvVE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 920817 ft
United States

My Mavic pro 2 will not even connect to the RC or Samsung S20+ now. Let alone the fact that the go 4 app will not even open. I have installed and deleted the latest version from the dji downliad page and currently have nothing but a big paperweight.
This is crazy!
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_7j36t8qFUJhr
New

South Africa

Dji go 4 app not working. I have a Samsung note 20 and mavic 2 zoom.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Also powered down my phone and started again.
Still no joy.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_ETtfF3PYryRH
New

Turkey

I have tried every thing suggested by DJI. Still not working. 7 days ago it was working fine. I have a Samsung A72 with android 12
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_7j36t8qFUJhr
New

South Africa

Ever since Android 12 update dji go 4 jot opening at all. I've tried all reccomened methods.
Works on older device.
When will the update be be available so it will work with android 12.
2022-8-16
Use props
eric563
lvl.2

Canada

DJI GO 4 does not work on Android 12
2022-8-22
Use props
nxo1981
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90469 ft
Spain

Same for me, worked everything fine some months ago, now it doesn't start. Same phone, same Android 12, but the app fails.
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_H7nquoM59BGa
New
United States

DJI GO 4 IS NOT OPENING ON MY S20FE WITH ANDROID 12.   I HAVE CLEARED THE DATA, CACHE, UNINSTALLED, DOWNLOADED THE NEWEST VERSION FROM DJI, INSTALLED USING A APK INSTALLER, DID NOT OPEN THE APP, POWERED OFF THE PHONE, POWERED THE PHONE BACK ON AND OPENENED THE APP AND IT TRIED TO OPEN (SHOWED SPLASH SCREEN) AND CLOSED OUT.  
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_lBKlU8C1CwiI
New

United States

djiuser_H7nquoM59BGa Posted at 8-24 10:47
DJI GO 4 IS NOT OPENING ON MY S20FE WITH ANDROID 12.   I HAVE CLEARED THE DATA, CACHE, UNINSTALLED, DOWNLOADED THE NEWEST VERSION FROM DJI, INSTALLED USING A APK INSTALLER, DID NOT OPEN THE APP, POWERED OFF THE PHONE, POWERED THE PHONE BACK ON AND OPENENED THE APP AND IT TRIED TO OPEN (SHOWED SPLASH SCREEN) AND CLOSED OUT.

I have literally the same problem. 2-3 months ago it works fine
2022-8-24
Use props
NightAngel79
lvl.3
Flight distance : 750354 ft
United States

Galaxy S22 Ultra and nothing works. Had same issue on the s21 and app from website worked. I guess this is the firdt time I've tried to fly with the S22.

Seriously dji? I have a OG Mavic and it's a pretty paper weight now.
2022-8-24
Use props
AIRJER
New
United States

Just grabbed a note 8 with android 9 and DJI GO 4 worked perfectly.  So it appears to be a incompatibility with the new update most samsung devices just received to Android 12
2022-8-24
Use props
Najam
lvl.1

Pakistan

I just downloaded GO4 version 4.3.48 version from apkmirror.com I bought a new mobile to use my mavic 2 pro but I got this version wokring with my mobile and it is not crashing anymore just delete the old cache and install that
2022-8-25
Use props
Najam
lvl.1

Pakistan

stevesbgmx.com Posted at 5-1 10:50
Uninstall the GO4 and reinstall from DJI app. Then power off your phone ( not restart) then power back on.
I've done that today and go4 is working again.
Need to try it with dji go next.

download Go 4 ap version dji.go.v4_4.3.48 from apk mirror you can run your app on andriod. I did it and it's working fine
2022-8-25
Use props
Ni3la
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39623 ft
Czechia

Dji go 4 ver 4.3.50 crashes all the time on Samsung Galaxy Notr 20 Ultra with the latest firmware. Any workaround ? It worked fine few days ago
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_qtKKVCgyV4IW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 316696 ft
United Kingdom

Hiya, Dji go4 app isn't working for me it was working a week ago. I am in Snowdonia camping and I did 2hr hiking and only found out up there that app crashing, what a shame. Both version 4.3.46 and 4.3.50 crashing on Oppo find x2 pro with Android 12. I did power off and power on back samething and also isn't working on my mates Android phone also. Dji need some help please. Drone is Mavic 2 zoom.
2022-8-27
Use props
user47dd2a0ef5
New
Flight distance : 106991 ft
Philippines

Im using Android V 12.1 Go 4 not working keeps on crashing
2022-8-27
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now