2377 8 2022-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105285 ft
Portugal

Responsive Litchi manual in online plus downloadable offline versions

Oldtechnic pdf's are not responsive (but searchable) and pictures are not searchable (but responsive). To make smallscreen life more handy I created a picture-version of a Litchi pdf-manual. You will find it here :

https://yestrip.nl/Materiaal/Mat ... 2%20fotoversie.html

I provided a small Menu that will bring you to the first picture concerning the subject choosen. The article will also explain how to download and use an offline version. That way you can have the manual with you on your phone if you are offline.

2022-5-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, what an awesome job.      

If you don't me asking, how long did that project take?
2022-5-1
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Portugal

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-1 03:23
Wow, what an awesome job.      

If you don't me asking, how long did that project take?

I had (have) some problems with getting to understand (and to function) Litchi with my Mini 2 concerning Follow and Track. Somehow I have the impression that my Litchi does not quite act as it should, according the manual that I consult. But since I could not consult the manual while outdoors I tried to find a solution for that.

There is a free app available that runs on windows, but not on mine. That app claims it can make any pdf responsive, and that should be the best improvement to my opinion. But not for me on my laptop.

It took me some 12 hours allin to setup this final idea. I did some principal testing, converted the pdf into pictures, downsized the pictures, setup the principal code, tested and judged it, expanded it to all pictures and then implemented the pictures-article-menu.

Then I copied that online page and downgraded that (coding) to the offline-version to get it nondepending of any online stuff (like css and javascript). I zipped that offline-copy plus the pictureset into one zip-set and put the link into the online article.

I code by brain, not with cms, and it keeps me full of ideas (and short of time). My html-files are only about 1% in size (yes, one) of the average pages. That makes them fast and it keeps me fast haha.

I am a fulltime cyclist since 2017 (emigrant, no house nor home nor car etc). I like cycling, camping, exploring, photographing, droning, processing, coding and publishing. These interests make for a fine combi of activities. That's all folks haha.

2022-5-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-5-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wilfried5719 Posted at 5-1 04:21
I had (have) some problems with getting to understand (and to function) Litchi with my Mini 2 concerning Follow and Track. Somehow I have the impression that my Litchi does not quite act as it should, according the manual that I consult. But since I could not consult the manual while outdoors I tried to find a solution for that.

There is a free app available that runs on windows, but not on mine. That app claims it can make any pdf responsive, and that should be the best improvement to my opinion. But not for me on my laptop.

Really an amazing product.    Thanks for sharing.
2022-5-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Wilfried5719. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Just a friendly reminder to please use the recommended DJI application when flying your DJI drone to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI drone. Thank you and safe flying always.
2022-5-2
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-2 19:37
Hello there Wilfried5719. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Just a friendly reminder to please use the recommended DJI application when flying your DJI drone to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI drone. Thank you and safe flying always.

Hello DJI,
I understand what you mean. But when I did have a fatal pcb-failure in my Mini 2 last february it turned out I did not have warranty anyway. The reason is that my drone has a chinese serialnumber and DJI guarantee is limited to the continent of purchase. So the continent of adress is not warranted if different. You know, terms and conditions ... The reason why I did order in china was that the Mini 2 was not yet available in europe in december 2020. The dutch repaircentre however did help me quite generously and so I am still a satisfied customer.
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Wilfried5719 Posted at 5-3 07:30
Hello DJI,
I understand what you mean. But when I did have a fatal pcb-failure in my Mini 2 last february it turned out I did not have warranty anyway. The reason is that my drone has a chinese serialnumber and DJI guarantee is limited to the continent of purchase. So the continent of adress is not warranted if different. You know, terms and conditions ... The reason why I did order in china was that the Mini 2 was not yet available in europe in december 2020. The dutch repaircentre however did help me quite generously and so I am still a satisfied customer.

Hi there Wilfried5719. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-5-3
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

DAFlys Posted at 5-1 23:04
Thanks for sharing.

Hope you are having a nice weekend DA.  
2022-5-12
Use props
Advanced