VIDEO REVIEW - DJI Mic (demo'd with Action 2!)
1367 12 2022-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A review of the DJI Mic, but in the video I test with the DJI Action 2 - what do you think of the sample audio?

2022-5-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im impressed with this mic.
2022-5-1
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-1 23:11
Im impressed with this mic.

Very much so - not sure on using it with the Action 2 very much, but as a general mic for a range of other devices, it's excellent. I hated having to plug the Rode Wireless Mic in and installing an app to make any changes to settings - love how its all integrated with this DJI Mic!
2022-5-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there IftiBashir. Good day and thank you for sharing this interesting video that you have filmed and created. Nicely done and thank you for your support.
2022-5-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

IftiBashir Posted at 5-2 01:40
Very much so - not sure on using it with the Action 2 very much, but as a general mic for a range of other devices, it's excellent. I hated having to plug the Rode Wireless Mic in and installing an app to make any changes to settings - love how its all integrated with this DJI Mic!

I noticed that Adam Savage has started using one,  and the quality there was very good too.
2022-5-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see.
If the new Mini3 is not my cup of tea, I will probably get one of these.
2022-5-5
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Deffo recommended!
2022-5-24
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-2 18:49
Hello there IftiBashir. Good day and thank you for sharing this interesting video that you have filmed and created. Nicely done and thank you for your support.

When will this be available for purchase in Canada?
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Visual Air Posted at 5-25 09:13
When will this be available for purchase in Canada?

Hi there Visual Air. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI Mic will be available on our DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/ca/product ... -nav&vid=109401 . You may click the Reserve Now tab on page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.
2022-5-26
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-26 20:58
Hi there Visual Air. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI Mic will be available on our DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/ca/product/dji-mic?from=store-nav&vid=109401 . You may click the Reserve Now tab on page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.

Hi DJI Stephen thank you I did that 4 months ago.
2022-5-27
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd love to get my hands on a set. Been using the Rode Wireless Go II system for a little while now but this seems like a better system. Maybe someone at DJI could have a heart and send me a set lol!! Anywho, I can't wait until they are readily available where I'm at!!
2022-5-27
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not sure why they are so delayed - maybe production issues due t the China lockdowns etc.
Hopefully they will become available soon!!
2022-5-28
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Still not readily available - need to pick up another set using some Amazon vouchers I have, but still not available!!!
2022-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules