Flashing Red & Green power LED
14027 18 2022-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bobg3029
lvl.1
Australia

I have just purchased the OM5 & after some effort, managed to pair it with my Samsung S21ultra.
I was using the OM5 on the weekend & in between uses, the gimble went limp & stopped pairing to the S21. The power led is flashing red/green.
Looking through the forums, that indicates the OM5 is doing a firmware upgrade but the MIMO app is not indicating any upgrade status & will not pair to the OM5.
How do I clear this error?
I have tried blutooth reset, MIMO reset & swithing OM5 on/off numerous times, all to no avail.
2022-5-1
Use props
gullum
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21204 ft
Faroe Islands

I also had the red/green flashing and managed to update the OM5 firmware but now I can't connect getting a message "Unable to activate device"
2022-5-1
Use props
Bobg3029
lvl.1
Australia

gullum Posted at 5-1 08:06
I also had the red/green flashing and managed to update the OM5 firmware but now I can't connect getting a message "Unable to activate device"

Thanks for the response.
How did you update the firmware? Was it using the MIMO app or is there another option?
2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect your mobile device to an internet connection and check if there is a firmware update available? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-1
Use props
Bobg3029
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-1 21:43
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect your mobile device to an internet connection and check if there is a firmware update available? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

My mobile phone always has an internet connection & the MIMO app doe not indicate an update to the app or the firmware.
The OM5 will not connect to the MIMO app on my phone & just flashes red/green. The app version is v1.7.14(225428)
2022-5-1
Use props
Bobg3029
lvl.1
Australia

Bobg3029 Posted at 5-1 22:17
My mobile phone always has an internet connection & the MIMO app doe not indicate an update to the app or the firmware.
The OM5 will not connect to the MIMO app on my phone & just flashes red/green. The app version is v1.7.14(225428)

Finally I have been able to clear my OM5 & resolve the error.
I un-installed MIMO again, unpaired the bluetooth connection & started from scratch. The OM5 is now working on the phone & a firmware update has been downloaded.
I will be turning OFF the auto firmware update function & will instead load any firmware updates manually.
2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bobg3029 Posted at 5-1 22:42
Finally I have been able to clear my OM5 & resolve the error.
I un-installed MIMO again, unpaired the bluetooth connection & started from scratch. The OM5 is now working on the phone & a firmware update has been downloaded.
I will be turning OFF the auto firmware update function & will instead load any firmware updates manually.

Great! We're glad that you already isolate the said issue. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-5-4
Use props
blogchain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33957 ft
United Kingdom

I have same problem. My OM5 flashing red/green. My Iphone 11 can't find bluetooth with gimbal.
2022-7-2
Use props
Bobg3029
lvl.1
Australia

Bobg3029 Posted at 5-1 16:29
Thanks for the response.
How did you update the firmware? Was it using the MIMO app or is there another option?

I had to uninstall MIMO & reinstall it. When it reinstalled, it recognised a firmware update, then once installed,  the OM5 loaded & synced.
2022-7-2
Use props
blogchain
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Bobg3029 Posted at 7-2 02:35
I had to uninstall MIMO & reinstall it. When it reinstalled, it recognised a firmware update, then once installed,  the OM5 loaded & synced.

I reinstall Mimo. But still not working. My Iphone can't find bluetooth signal from OM5.
2022-7-4
Use props
Bobg3029
lvl.1
Australia

Sorry, I only have android, can't help with iOS
Good luck.............
2022-7-4
Use props
blogchain
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-1 21:43

Hi, can you help me? My OM5 not working. red/green flashing and my Iphone can't find bluetooth with OM5
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

blogchain Posted at 8-5 12:50
Hi, can you help me? My OM5 not working. red/green flashing and my Iphone can't find bluetooth with OM5

Hello there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to use a different mobile device just to see if the issue still persists? In addition, can you please confirm what version of DJI Mimo are you using right now? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_xobY6u5QCEPR
lvl.1

Lebanon

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-11 19:42
Hello there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to use a different mobile device just to see if the issue still persists? In addition, can you please confirm what version of DJI Mimo are you using right now? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

i have same problem in osmo 6 and i use dji mimo 1.8.8
and the version of firmware 01.00.03.10 , i download and remove and reinstalling many time dji mimo and no update there
2022-12-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_xobY6u5QCEPR Posted at 12-23 01:09
i have same problem in osmo 6 and i use dji mimo 1.8.8
and the version of firmware 01.00.03.10 , i download and remove and reinstalling many time dji mimo and no update there

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Are you using an Android or iOS device? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-23
Use props
djiuser_tvJN3BZ5snxy
New

Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-23 23:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Are you using an Android or iOS device? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi! I have the same problem, green and red light. I use iphone 12 pro max. What can i do to solve this problem?
2022-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_tvJN3BZ5snxy Posted at 12-26 06:09
Hi! I have the same problem, green and red light. I use iphone 12 pro max. What can i do to solve this problem?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect again your unit to the DJI Mimo app and please connect to a network or internet connection then update the firmware to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-29
Use props
djiuser_4l23KVtVXKjj
New
Hungary

My phone connects to the gimbal, though no buttons are working except for the zoom and the power buttons. The LED continuously flashes red and green. Was this the situation for you or was it different? The arm of the gimbal is limp, and trigger+M+shutter reset is apparently not working for me.
2023-6-4
Use props
Mafelix
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_4l23KVtVXKjj Posted at 6-4 08:11
My phone connects to the gimbal, though no buttons are working except for the zoom and the power buttons. The LED continuously flashes red and green. Was this the situation for you or was it different? The arm of the gimbal is limp, and trigger+M+shutter reset is apparently not working for me.

I now have the same issue. Were you able to fix this?
2023-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules