VIDEO REVIEW - DJI Mic + Action 2 = Unlocks Hidden Feature!
2228 8 2022-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IftiBashir
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-5-1
Use props
WICreekPaddler
lvl.4
United States

I thought I knew what hidden feature you were referring to before watching but a big part of me was hoping it was that it would be something superb like linking via bluetooth or something to allow you to charge the DJI Action 2 while using external audio.   Feel like they missed a big opportunity with this, I would've sold my Rode Wireless Go II if I could do that with the new DJI Mic.  Since I can't... I have no reason to change from the Rode Wireless Go II.

Either way, nice video.

2022-5-1
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

It seems to have the same feature as the supplied mic in the Pocket 2 combo.  It's a pity that it can't fit onto the Action 2 modules with the same snap-on magnetic system, but you seem confident that it works ok on the side.
2022-5-1
Use props
IftiBashir
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 5-1 13:00
It seems to have the same feature as the supplied mic in the Pocket 2 combo.  It's a pity that it can't fit onto the Action 2 modules with the same snap-on magnetic system, but you seem confident that it works ok on the side.

Yes it does snap in to the port pretty well, but I would no longer call the camera suitable for 'action' shots. It turns it more into a vlogging style setup where you are likely to use either hand held, or stationary in one position. I certainly wouldn't want to mount it to anything moving, just in case!
2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Great tutorial video! Thanks for sharing this with us.
2022-5-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-5-1
Use props
IftiBashir
lvl.4