2863 5 2022-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
einsteinii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 581929 ft
United States

Dear DJI,

I have not played with DJI Virtual Flight for a while and when I was playing it on my iPad recently, my controller was disconnected a few times when I was flying in the DJI Virtual Flight simulator, leading to uncontrolled "crash" of the FPV drone in the simulator. After the crash, the simulator APP prompted me to reconnect the controller or switch to the touchscreen mode.

Question - Is this an issue with the DJI Virtual Flight APP on my iPad, or is there something wrong with the connection between the controlled and the FPV goggle V2 (needed for DJI Virtual Flight)?

I am asking this because I need to know if it is safe to fly my FPV drone outside for real.

Thank you for any insight into this matter.
2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator and try again to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-1
Use props
RogerI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1375 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I have the same issue.  Work fine i early april, before some update ios.  Last try mai 1 2022, worse then ever.  Can fly with touch controller on screen.  hopless to learn to fly in manual mode.   So mayb wasted money to buy this drone.  I have reinstalled several time. Have also bind remote, goggles, and drone.   all works fine in field, with gps and sport mode.
2022-5-1
Use props
Aksumal
New

Finland

Exactly the same issue. First video is choppy and then eventually I get the message "Controller disconnected" and then goggles don't recognize flight app anymore and goes to normal flight moden even though iPad is connected. Ipad 7 iOS 15.4.1 reinstalled app didn't help.
2022-5-3
Use props
Aksumal
New

Finland

Issue seems to be fixed now with app update version 1.3.1

2022-5-5
Use props
RMFOTO
New
Spain

no conecta el controlador con las gafas en este simulador Virtual Flight