Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fines Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17269813 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

I setup large "lawn mower" waypoint missions in Pilot2 with the m300. When flying these if I see something interesting is there an easy way to mark a point(s) so I can fly back to them quickly for further inspection after the mission is done?

thanks,

2022-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. We are confirming these details with our engineer, if there is any update, we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support again.
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the late reply. This function depends on the camera. If you are using the H20 series, you can select the smart dots in the box on the camera screen when executing the route. At this time, a point of interest can be generated on the map to record the temporary location.
2022-5-4
Use props
Fines Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17269813 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-4 19:31
Hello, there. Sorry for the late reply. This function depends on the camera. If you are using the H20 series, you can select the smart dots in the box on the camera screen when executing the route. At this time, a point of interest can be generated on the map to record the temporary location.

Thanks. I'm using an h20t.

I'm a little fuzzy - where are the "smart dots?"

thanks,
2022-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the late reply. Please check the photo below.  If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.

2022-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules